some one help me

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by mikeyovgpt, Dec 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mikeyovgpt

mikeyovgpt New Member

so for a years now i have allways felt like i shudnt be here people good peoplei know have died that havent done one thing wrong in life and then theres me here thats been to jail been arrested for most things accept rape/nonceing/murder i use to smoke alot of canabis but have now stopped but still feel as if i shouldnt be here i have atemped suicide many of times but dont have the guts to go the full way i have never reali spoke to any one about how i feel and if i have i lied my way out off it iam a 25 year old male seeking some 1 to help and chat to thank u all for your time in reading my post much apprechiated

2. Husky

Husky Well-Known Member

Hi mikeyovgpt, Thank you for having the courage to share your story. I think it doesn't matter so much where you've been in life; it matters where you are going. You should be here too because if you weren't meant to be here you wouldn't be here. You've stopped taking cannabis and you could look at it like today is the first day of your life. As for attempting to take your life, I would try to give life everything you've got. Everybody has goals and aspirations in life and things they want to do. I would try and pinpoint these goals of yours and work towards them. I hope that you have a great day and take care of yourself. Your life is invaluable and you are worth it. Husky

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.