Some People are created to suffer

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Herakles, Oct 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Herakles

Herakles Member

Hi guys, I am suicidial but I won't kill myself because I am going to die anyway so what's the point, some people are just created to suffer, but at least there is end. Life sucks but think of it as jail time, one day we are going to die and suffering is going to end. I will only commit suicide if I become homeless
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am sorry you are suffering i hope coming here to talk to chat will help decrease your suffering some. I do hope you also reach out in real life for support to take some of the suffering away the sadness away hugs
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there, I am sorry you're feeling so bad :( Please get some professional help, it can really make a huge difference to your thoughts and outlook on life. Keep talking here if it helps too. :)
  4. milo001

milo001 Active Member

Hello, I am thinking the same as well. I'm not suicidal but I haven't been looking forward to life for years. I'll just continue to live on until my time has come.
  5. Herakles

Herakles Member

I lost my job three times so there is no way I can make living anymore, but I guess that is not enough to kill myself. I am being financially supported by family but after it ends, I will do my best, if I can't make a living without support, I am just going to kill myself. If I can, I hope my life ends early. I pray God that the last manager fired me dies or gets into disasters. She is the reason I am suicidial because I was thrown away to streets in the hope that I become homeless.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.