some people are really sick, ugh!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by The Scream, Nov 21, 2009.

1. The Scream

The Scream Well-Known Member

ok, so some gay chick (i'm lesbian) i have never seen in real life and i barely type to wanted me to sleep over at her place... like, wtf xD i've never even seen her, she just wanted to fuck... asking q's like what would you do if i tried to make out with ye blah blah.... lmfao... and do you think im your type? would you fall for me? lmfao... sad part she was serious... and just a few mins ago she was like are you gonna come over tonight to sleep over at my place and i was like nope and now she found fixed someone else...

maybe im just weird but damn... if she can't fix one person to fuck with she finds another one immediately... how sick...

why not invest the precious time in finding someone really to love? damn... not just to fuck o_O

oh and next saturday there's a girl coming over, which is gonna turn into a sex date as well i guess...

god damn, i hate sex... im into love making

people are driving me seriously mad o_O

reason i hate sex is cause i had sex offers to many times...

damn man
    im 18
    i never had a love relationship

people just don't want me

they just wanna fuck and leave

is it that hard to be interested in someone? o_O
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Sad thing that is what is displayed all time so people think that its normal to go out and have one night stands. I agree with you get to know a person first develop a friendship then if it is right then don't make you feel like you are nothing special. I hope youmeet up with someone who will take time to really care.
  3. kurenai

kurenai Well-Known Member

definitely stay away from those strange people. you should spend time celebrating with yourself, and doing nice things to yourself, which is more fun than what those icky people offer.
  4. Kris.T

Kris.T Well-Known Member

While it's odd for people you don't know etc to be asking things like that. Sex these days has little to no meaning anymore, it's becoming something done for two reasons. Pleasure, or for having children. The romantic attachment to sex is almost gone.
  5. The Scream

The Scream Well-Known Member

you're so right! i wish i could... but everytime i get owned, thinking hmm, maybe this person is different... i just can't see the difference i guess o_O
    i feel like an idiot...