some people are so...

Status
Not open for further replies.

White Dove

Mean, an stupid!

Need to say i am not talking about anyone on this board okay?

well a bit of an update on me since i not been here for a long time... lordy it has been a long time..

Anyhow since i have left, i have went thru academny an currently work with the cookeville police department :smile: I don't get paid or anything but i am on the Allumini Association an am currently helping out when they have fundraisers an all.. I enjoy it, really enjoy it.. an after having the chance to ride with the city police it really does make one take another look at just what law enforcement do..

okay, now why am i saying so people are mean or stupid..well not too long ago within the past week 2 beautiful little girls were abducted by their non-custodial mother. well i after receiving a photo an plea from their grandma ( which is my brothers wifes mom - my brothers 2 little nieces ) that went missing.. well they were found the next day. the mother got scared an brought them back. then a few days ago i get a threat from this ladys brother. he says he is in homeland security an gonna tell all kinds of lies an all that i have bombs an things out here an all kinds of threats so i then tell him hey i am working with the police department an that he is lucky i am a nice person, well he goes on an on about how he is gonna do this an do that, then tells his addy, an all. so if he is with homeland security then he is diffently a threat to our country.. so i don't know if he is gonna end up killing me or what but just wanted to pop in an let all know just in case some here might see my name an think i died any other way..

so if anyone here has any law connections can you please pm me an i can give ya the name. heck the guy might not even be in homeland security an if he aint then that is a federal crime saying he is.. i cant access it cause i am not a paid nor sworn law enforcement yet ( although i am working on it :IrishDoll: )

Jenny

Staff Alumni
Hi

Good to hear from you again and glad that you are working.. sounds interesting. I think you need to tell your work about this person as they will be able to investigate and do something about his threats, especially as you seem to be concerned for your life.

Take care
Jenny

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
I agree with Jenny.. You need to report this to the authorities.. Maybe even tell homeland security that they have a person on staff making threats..They will investigate and take care of the person..If he calls again try tapeing the conversation for proof..

White Dove

I agree with Jenny.. You need to report this to the authorities.. Maybe even tell homeland security that they have a person on staff making threats..They will investigate and take care of the person..If he calls again try tapeing the conversation for proof..
hey thanks jenny an stranger1.

i plan on doing that next time we have a meeting.. I think hes just an idiot really..or maybe just some kid who doesn't even realize that him claiming to work for homeland security is a federal crime. I think i will ask the major next time i see him about this. I still got what he posted. it was posted on facebook an i copied it an printed it out for safe keeping.. After he saiod he was going tell a lie on me about me having bombs i told him in a reply that to knowing say a lie will not only cause a false report to be made but that its against the law an is slander on me. He never replied back lol.. of course after i posted a photo of a patrol car on my profile he never replied back at all..:hamster: Guess he finalled realized he was talking to someone who works with the law lol... anyhow i am still here an still kicking, still working my way up lol.. i think most the reason that has helped me to do this is because i never have had any justice, had a moble home destroyed by arson, the guy got away with it, had a brother murdered, his killer got away with it.. all that is driving me to be the best i can be as someone in criminal justice. i personally want to make sure that victoms get the justic they need an deserve, because its not right for one to not get justice..so its kinda helping push me into getting the job i want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$135.00
Goal
$255.00