Some people can be so.....

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by White Dove, Oct 9, 2007.

1. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

unsensitive to others feelings, can be so mean...

Some people you cant even be nice tooo...

get this..

on another site that i used to go to a lot , this guy while i was drunk one night was flirting with me.. well he asks me to meet him in pms at a certain place , so i go to this place to meet him the next day - but to tell him that i was just drunk and all that night and to personally apologize for being a dumb a** and drunk that night - so i wait like 2 hours and he never shows up , well i get back and pm him and he says something like he was gonna pm me and tell me not to show up or something like it would not let him pm me or something like that,.. well i let it slide even though he lied to me and was playing games with me emotionally..

well , i get back on this site recently and he sends me a pm telling me .. you never did send me your photo etc.. well i send him a pm back telling him i am not interested in him because i have a boyfriend now and that he was playing games with me ( meaning a while back he was playing with my mind emotionally while i was drunk and voulable ) but told him i would go ahead and send him the photo because i had promised a while back to send it to him..

Now get this , just a little while ago he sends this to me

* i'm glad that your not interested in me, cause it wouldn't do you any good if you was, cause i'm not interested in being in a relationship with you, i just thought that you needed a friend and i tried to be one, but i guess you don't need that either, so you will never hear from me again. I truely feel sorry for you, and wish you well. *

some people are just total jerks.. and this is just one big jerk.. if he wasnt still interested in me then why ask for my photo and why get so mad at me because i told him i had a boyfriend.. sounds to me like he wants sex and i truly feel sorry if he is married.. sorry for his wife because he sounds to me like he would cheat on her..

i tried being nice to him but some people you just cant be nice to...

<mod edit-gentlelady-inflamatory>
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2007
  2. RunningAway

RunningAway Well-Known Member

I always see it that it takes 2 to tango on the level of flirting online etc. I can not see from his response that he is mad because you have a boyfriend or that he wants sex with you. Although I agree - his response is odd. You say that you have not interest in him yet write:

"if he wasnt still interested in me then why ask for my photo"

If you were not interested then why send it?! Even though you said you would a while back - as you pointed out - circumstances changed since then. You did not have to send it!

What do I know though? I suppose there is probably more to this and I am either missing it due to being half asleep (in which case I apologise!) or you have not written the whole 'story' down here.

Whichever way - if you feel so strongly about this/him I would not go on publically denouncing him as a "jerk" - I would forgive, forget and move on.
  3. White Dove

its done .. i have forgiven him but hes still a jerk in my opinion..

i made a promise a while back to send him a photo and i dont break promises so i sent him one..

and their is several things that i didnt post online from him that is saved in my computer because im not that mean... and i didnt post his name just intiles , many people have the same intiles..
  4. :hug: try not to let these things get to you so much. ( easier said then done but i just dont no what else to say to help your situation) sending hugs x
  5. White Dove

thanks hun :hug:

oh yea and running away he talked dirty talk with me online also but i didnt post it .. but i could if i wanted to be mean.. really mean that is .. but then again i dont think it would be allowed online here due to nature of it..??
  6. RunningAway

RunningAway Well-Known Member

Sounds like you were using each other then - not just him you as you suggested. As I said it takes two to tango. See it as a mistake and move on.
  7. White Dove

but thats the thing.. i wasnt using him.. i was alone , lonely , drunk , and volunable plus in an emotional wreck and had nobody yet he tells me he wants to meet me ( hook up ) and asks me what i would do to him, his body etc.. heck i was drunk and he knew it...

so either he was playing on my emotional side with a wicked game of his to make fun of me and laugh about it or he knew i was voluable and drunk and thought hed get a little at the same time.. either way hes a jerk...

he had no respect for my emotional well being.. or my feelings.. when your that volunable and that drunk as i was you tend to fall for these jerks and to beat it all he knew i was suicidal to...

yes it was a mistake.. a stupid mistake cause i always trust and believe in jerks who care only for themselves...

let me take a wild guess here.. you a male???
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2007
  8. WindWalker

WindWalker Active Member

I am not male and I agree with RunningAway.
  9. just joe

just joe Guest

Isn't this called slander and couldn't this get you in trouble.
  10. White Dove

probably but i have not mentioned his real name.. i could have mentioned his real name but no one knows his real name and several people have those same intials and also what he pmed me could get him in trouble if i said it was sexual etc..

i will drop it but hes still a jerk to me
    and unsensitive to my feelings and emotional well being.. for fu.. sake i have been suicidal for a long time
  11. White Dove

i agree with what runningaway said also .. i never said i was totally innicent in it because i flirted back and because i was drunk and volunable but hes still a jerk.. he knew i was alone. he knew i was drinking. etc??

and any man who knows you are volunable , alone , hurting , and drunk and yet still does that .

is a JERK .. plan and simple ..

this is the let it out area so i let it out because it got to me .. if you havent done the same thing and let things out that have been bothering you on this forum area then go on and cast the first stone on me..
  12. just joe

just joe Guest

sounds to me that you need to just leave it alone and move on and get on with your life. there's always 2 sides to every story. it's kind of hard to know if someone is drunk, or alone online isn't it.
  13. White Dove

true but i was all of that and more.. drunk , alone , hurting , etc..

yep i have dropped it but just had to get it off my chest , hence why its in the let it out area.. if i kept it inside ...????

that also gives me an idea and some thoughts on something..

i was called many things from being called a liar, a stealer of love and effection, even been posted as a whore type icon online about and toward me.. it was fun to them cause they made fun of me with it while i hurt emotionally..

i wonder could one sue for that?

emotional hurt by that? isint that slander also?? everyone that read that and seen that icon made fun of me and knew it was about me while at the same time i was crying and hurting deeply , emotionally..

wouldnt that be considered emotional abuse?

i think i may need to see a lawyer???

but then again bible says turn the other cheek....
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2007