some people..

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Sa Palomera, Mar 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

Hey all,

Okay, obviously I've missed a lot during my time away from SF, and I was wondering if anyone could help me out.

I am wondering about the whereabouts and what happened to some members whom I used to see on here regularly back in the days. Perhaps some of you could tell me how to get in touch with them or where they went?
    (Sorry if there's some names of people who only come into chat, I can't get in there, so wouldn't know who is in there regularly)

sarahg
    ybt
    Endinday
    Jacque
    on my own
    Broken Product
    Kurt (dammit, I forgot his username :eek:hmy: You know, the one who plays guitar and makes awesome music, which reminds me of Nirvana. He used to be in chat a lot. )

If anyone could let me know either here or through email/msn (Ishy87[a]gmail[dot]com), that'd be appreciated muchly!

:grouphug:

2. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

est i hit you up on msn with the answers. :hug:

3. JBird

JBird Well-Known Member

I only know that Endinday was taking a much needed break. She said to email her if we want but she might not answer...hmmm

4. Sa Palomera

Thanks both :smile:

5. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

I hope this won't get deleted, but..Sarah is still around, Alex got banned, Endinday was on the other day, Jacque is still around, I haven't seen Mick in a while, BP is still around, and Kurt left SF..

6. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

sarahg- is still here and around :biggrin:
    ybt- been banned
    Endinday- is here but is taking a break
    Jacque- now Ayame
    on my own- haven't see for a while
    Broken Product- now Amythest Selenium
    Kurt- Ya mean ShadowPlay :tongue: he's left

Hope that helps

7. :hug: Ester

8. Sa Palomera

Thanks y'all :smile: :grouphug:

I take it Sarah is mostly in chat then? Can y'all please send her BIG HUGS from me? :smile:

:hug: Kurt :smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.