Some people...

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by White Dove, Oct 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

Some people..

you read a remark and it is in a way to you as you being called a certain something, so you kindly ask them not to call your.. that and you get kind of bashed about it?

what do you do next?

well apologize is what i did. i appologized for saying that something affended me... and because i asked for them not to refer to hindend as an a......

was i wrong?

is it wrong to post a reply and ask kindly for someone not to call your hinny an a...?
  2. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

I don't think it was wrong of you. We all have own individual beliefs that we live up to. And if you would prefer that somebody doesn't say certain words to you it should be okay to ask them nicely not to say it to you.
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You don't need to apologize they need to apologize for being rude to you.
    I was always taught to be respectful and to treat others like i wanted to be treated myself. You were right to ask that person to stop using those words
    How else would this person know that they were offending you. Good for you speaking up.
  4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

If this person continues to talk to you like that then put them on your ignore list and you won't have to deal with them again..
  5. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

hey, thanks for the replies..

maybe i was just having a bad day on that perticuler day?

but all is good i guess...

thanks for the feedback..

i suppose he may have been having a bad day as well or he just might have been the way he talks, who knows?

all is well ..

at least i hope all is well?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.