some people

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by morning rush, Jan 16, 2011.

1. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

seriously need to cool their jet...I'm tired of having what I said be tried and used against I'm the devil incarnate 'cause I disagree with what they say...what? I'm just suppose to shut my mouth and pretend I don't know jack?

that's not my problem if you feel offended but don't start calling me things you have no clue about just so you can hurt me because you feel hurt...

I can understand that some need help, some are seriously messed up, ill and depressed, but don't stump down on me 'cause you're having a bad day or that what I said reminded you of something to feel guilty, that ain't my problem, I got enough problem as it is, I don't need you to make it worse....

jesus fucking christ...
  2. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

Most people cannot see out of their own realities. Such is a flaw of the human mind. If people do not want to take your advice that is their loss.
  3. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

However we also need to acknowledge that sometimes people are more knowledgable in certain topics, and any agression that might come forward stems from frustration at a certain level of ignorance.
  4. morning rush

thanks forgotten man, its not that I'm giving advice, but just thoughts on what I think or I give out information, but there's always this person to bash you down like what you're doing is ABSOLUTELY WRONG and they are right...but I mean no one is truly right or wrong...why does it always have to be about that? can't it be just ideas, thoughts and beliefs bouncing off each other...if you disagree then that's okay but don't start saying I'm close minded because I don't accept your theory or whatever...I have a right to my own opinion just like anyone else...

I'm just really hurt by all of this...everytime I seem to talk about something it gets shut down by others...makes me think of keeping my mouth shut...
  5. morning rush

I'm not sure How I'm suppose to take this...are you saying I'm frustrated by ignorance or that people are frustrated at me because they think (or so you imply) I"m ignorant?

I think you missed the point entirely
  6. aki

aki Well-Known Member

To be honest I think you take things too personally sometimes and get angry if someone doesn't agree with you. Just what I've observed from some of your posts here.
  7. morning rush

I don't think you're talking about the right person...not because I disagree does it mean I'm angry...if you're going to attack me, I'm not going to lay down and take it....

I would very much like to see the posts you claim where I'm angry because someone just doesn't agree with me....
  8. Forgotten_Man

Yeah I know that feeling as well friend. People just get lost in their own worlds. Hearing anything to the contrary sets them into a rage. I have been the victim of this a lot, on other forums. There are many walks to life. I just get amusement out of people trying to shoot me down. Mainly because I can actually justify my views as where they cannot.
  9. morning rush

that's what I need to just not let them get to me...
  10. Forgotten_Man

I find that knowing why you believe something, makes it much easier to laugh at those people.