some ppl are so screwed up...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Stormhand, Jun 3, 2010.

1. Stormhand

Stormhand Well-Known Member

Last week me and some friends went out to eat, well we decided to go to Hooters.

It was so damn crowded, and yes guys of course you know the first thing I notice was the wait staff.
    But anyways I had a good time and all.
    But I could not help notice this one table, it was a man and a woman, who looked late 20's early thirties. and of all things! they brought their kids with them who looked between 6 and ten years old!!

How stupid are parents now a days??

You know that went right through to their heads at that age!!!

I tell you man morals have gone right down the crapper.

I remember how my mom would not even let me see a horror movie til I was 13.

You have to set limits to kids or they are going to be so egotistical when they grow up....would not surprise me if those 2 do
    I know I am not a parent myself, but there still has to be some sort of decency when raiding kids.

2. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

I am not entirely surprised by this. Some people are piss poor parents

3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I'm suprised Hooters doesn't have an age limit thing at the door so you can't take kids there....

4. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

haah... well, the Hooters in Barrie actually has a banner that claims it's a 'family restaurant' just outside the door.

5. Datura

Datura Well-Known Member

I fail to see how this constitutes as poor child rearing which would lead to being egotistical. Would you rather the kids be prudes?