Some sad news...

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by carol2237, May 7, 2008.

1. carol2237

carol2237 Guest

As some of you may know, yesterday I was having extreme pain in my side, which had been happening for 3 or so months, but never to that extent of pain. Last night I decided to go to the ER, just to be on the safe side, however when I got there, they told me that they were really worried about the baby. They did an ultrasound and the baby's heart had stopped. I am still really confused to this because the pain was no where near the right place for a miscarriage... But for all who were wondering, it was a little girl.

For months, I carried you
    I protected you
    I nurtured you
    I loved you
    Like no other before
    It is not fair
    For you to have gone
    So very soon
    An innocent being
    Never to take
    A breath of fresh air
    Why would this happen
    Not only to you
    But to me
    I wanted to meet you
    To hold you
    To tickle those
    precious feet
    But now
    That is not possible
    For you have gone
    To the heavens above
    To be with our lord
    Where I will one day
    Join you forever more
    I love you baby

2. ScouseJM

ScouseJM Well-Known Member

I am sincerely sorry for your loss Carol. I probably cant understand this feeling, I can only imagine how terrible it must be. Please remember I am here for you at all times if I can be of any help in any way :hug:
  3. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

I am so sorry for your loss. What sad news. Let me know if there's anything I can do for you,
  4. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

So sorry to hear that :hug:
  5. Melmoth the Wanderer

Melmoth the Wanderer Well-Known Member

I'm so, so sorry for your loss. I can only imagine what you are going through. I recently found out my aunt unwillingly had an abortion about 20 years ago, and the pain of knowing I had a cousin I'd never meet was more than I could bear. The pain must be a thousand times worse for you.
    If you ever need to talk, please PM me. :hug:
  6. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Hun I've been where you are and it's unbearable right now. I'm so so sorry Caroline. If you want to talk about it please dear pm me.
  7. nedflanders

nedflanders Well-Known Member

I'm very sorry to hear of your miscarriage. Did you give your daughter a name?

8. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

I am so sorry for the loss of your baby girl, Caroline. :hug: If there is anything I can do for you, don't hesitate to ask. :hug: :hug:
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2008
  9. The_Discarded

The_Discarded Staff Alumni

So so sorry hun :hug:
  10. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Awful news. :( :hug: :hug:
  11. SuperBo

SuperBo Well-Known Member

Im sorry hun :hug: im here for you
  12. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

I don't know you but I just wanted to say how sorry I was to hear about your daughter. Having had 2 miscarriages I can relate a little to how you must be feeling.

love & hugs to you & your angel ((()))

Claire xx
  13. carol2237

carol2237 Guest

Thanks for all the support guys *huggles* It means alot to me. I will prolly be laying low for a while, I am extremely busy at the moment.

Today I went to school and people stared, but did not ask. I really need some time to rest, but I dont have time. I was at school from 7:15am till 8:15pm. And tomorrow it is going to 7:15am until about 10pm. And somehow, I am supposed to take care of my siblings and do my schoolwork... which has to be turned in by Friday, when the grades close...

To answer the question, I had actually picked out baby names last week. If it was a girl it was going to be Katrina Lynn Smith and if it was a boy, it was going to be Jayden Matthew Smith. So, her name was Katrina Lynn.

14. ScouseJM

ScouseJM Well-Known Member

i admire your strength through all this hun, even if partly there might also be a bit of delay in facin it and dealin with it all, but your an amzingly strong young woman and please dont ever hesitate to let me know if theres anything at all i can do :hug:
  15. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I am so sorry for your loss hun :hug:
  16. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

i am so sorry to hear about your daughter, this is devastating awful news.

please be strong thru this hun, we are all here for you.
  17. Earn

Earn Well-Known Member

Oh my god.That is horrible.I am so sorry to hear that.I've gone through one with my ex and it was the worst.I hope that your okay and that you will have the strength to get through a hard time like this.A lot of us here are here for you.and if you ever need anything im here for you.*extra big huggles
  18. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

I am so sorry for your loss Carol.

:rose: R.I.P Katrina Lynn :rose:
  19. shazzer

shazzer Well-Known Member

I am so sorry for the loss of your daughter Carol. This is such sad news
  20. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

My heart goes out to you at this time.
    I really am so very sorry for your loss.
    all my love,