some sort of breakdown

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by scaryforest, Jan 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scaryforest

scaryforest Banned Member

hi all
    omg i am petrified
    friend s gone to hosp again or she wrote she d go with many typos and there s no way of me finding anything out bc her fam hates me and what if she dies, we argue a lot and she replaced me with like four different people and i said i d fuck off like that so she d never know what happens to me or if i am ok and then two hours later she says to me her meds are making her ill, anyway this was the crowning point and by no means most or least important.
    people s problems irl have overwhelmed me and there s no money and my new benefit isn t coming through and it s all so petty but not and i am overdraft and it s the bank s fault and i have an alcohol addiction and obv can t get any atm
    and i can t sleep and i belittle myself and there s sexual traumas and i m so scared
    i don t wanna go hosp or let people irl know how bad this is
    and i was cutting
    and i m thinking go to walk in centre for idk what idk and ask them for smth to help me sleep and relax but whdkd they might send me to hospital and idk where else to ask anything or omfg

2. scaryforest

spend most of time in bed or watching shows like walking dead front to back
    and nauseated for weeks and weeks
    and people say i m a good person , then that am not
    and omf
    and everything about me has become so replacable apparently and not at same time
    and dreams seem sharter oops shattered and there is noone
    i ve not felt this alone in yeaaaaars
    what to do

3. scaryforest

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2015
  4. scaryforest

and there s no inspiration and everything i say or think seems old and it s just day after day of this despite coping methods i do use and i ..
    and it s crippling
    help

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there, I hope your friend turns out to be ok and well.You seem to be panicking, try taking some deep breaths and keep writing out your thoughts. You do matter, just as much as the next person. You're a great person and don't deserve to be feeling this bad, I hope you begin to feel better soon :hug:

6. scaryforest

omg sobbing, so nauseous
    her going to hosp we ve been through like four times in three years already, it stresses so bad

and then the irl stuff and how all confidence is gone and i just stay to be people s doormat when they need to vent irl
    hurts hurts huuurts

ty for taking time to reply Petal <3

omg i don t wanna go anywhere like hospital plspls just let me sleeeep

7. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

I am sorry you are having such a difficult time. If you need to talk or want to discuss some of your problems to try to brainstorm for some irl plans to solve tangible problems I would be happy to help. If not ready to tackle that yet then always willing to listen and offer just emotional support. For now, take care of yourself and try to forget about worrying about other people. Until you get yourself in a better place you are not able to do much for others, so take care of self SO you can help others as I know that drives you.

8. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi to you go to walk clinic ok if you need something to help calm your mind some You need to look after you your friend is being looked after now by professionals and will be ok
    Hospital will not keep you there will be someone there to talk to to help calm you ok and perhaps prescribe you something
    I do hope you can get help for your addiction reach out ok ask your doc for information to help treat YOU

9. scaryforest

hello, ben and eclipse
    ben, thanks for the forthcoming-ness, i remember before i had my fit in autumn we were pming lengthily and i failed. i shall write in pms again sometime soon.

eclipse, just ended up rocking like a maniac and sobbing.

started talking to an old friend i d lost years ago to stupidity. all was well till i discovered she s also got a death wish. why s errone in my life gotta have such problems! anyway, am getting attached to her somewhat fast and incredible. and i guess we pulled wach other through the day.
    i got paid. finally. who thought money would make me so momenteraly elated
    still feel shyte and wanna vent hardcore

doc is on wednesday i think
    eclipse, feel free to pm me also

10. smwhorses

smwhorses Well-Known Member

So sorry life is a bit overwhelming at the moment. I hope you are doing better now.

11. scaryforest

hi, horses, i spoke to you other day in chat but i passed out later.. how are things?
    thank you for reply.

12. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hope you are doing a bit better now :hug:

13. scaryforest

hi Petal.
    idk about that but my taste buds seem to have returned.
    i mean food and drink tastes good

how are things? wow the amount of times i ve said pm in this thread.. but if it s comfier there, then pm

14. smwhorses

smwhorses Well-Known Member

Well, I tried to contact my ex and he wont even text me back.....guess i need to learn to live alone.

Sure hope you are feeling better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.