Some stuff I should get off my chest...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by sucidalgirl99, Nov 3, 2009.

1. sucidalgirl99

sucidalgirl99 Well-Known Member

Honestly, high school has been a burden so has reality. It seems that online for every one mean person I meet, I meet five nice people, but in real life, it's vice versa. Sadly, it makes me want to cry. I've still got emotional scars from middle school. People verbally bullied me, and they made it living hell.

Luckily, I had an aide(I have Autsim)who knew it wasn't my fault when they thought I was at fault. One of the bullies moved away, but the rest go to my high school but don't really tease me anymore. I was in a peer group and saw couselors, but it didn't help me much. My "so-called" friend betrayed me, so it didn't help much either. I can't trust others because of this, and just about anyone I meet turn out to be mean like everyone else.

Since elementary school, I wasn't invited to parties, and people never told me their problems including my best friends. Now I don't know if people geniunely want me to be their friend these days. I asked my mom if we could move but said no. I'm sure my dad won't move us out of here to somewhere nicer, because he loves the States so much. I wish sometimes I didn't live here in the first place.

My mom and brother are forcing to excerise, but they don't understand food is my outlet. My family doesn't understand me anyway, but I wish it could be different. I know it won't be though until I move out when I'm 18. I'll appearicate it if you could read this and reply. I'm sorry for the long post but had to get things off my chest.

2. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

Thank you for posting. My daughter has autism and it can be hard finding a friend. Have you asked your school counselor if there are other kids at your school who have autism or students who share the same interests? Starting with something in common helps in making friends.

:hug:

3. JustPernicious

JustPernicious Well-Known Member

My brother is autistic and i know how hard school and stuff was for him.
    Try to find some kind of extra curricular activity or club that interests you and try to make friends, ignore the a-holes that give you crap and keep your head up high, no ones perfect and those who give you crap are a very good example of those who are ignorant, ignore them you can do anything you put your mind to no matter what the circumstance. I believe in you and I know you can get through it just don't give up, if you ever wanna talk shoot me a pm.
    :hug: take care

4. TaraB3ar

TaraB3ar Well-Known Member

Im sorry, high school is hard enough, but im sure its harder with autism. Just stay strong until you're out of high school because later in life you'll realize how none of those people or drama mean anything. They'll all be a distant part of your past and you wont have to see any of them again.

I've read some of your other posts/comments on here and you seem like a really sweet person. You've got friends here, we'll be your support.

5. sucidalgirl99

You're welcome. Thank you for sharing; it made me feel not so alone.

6. sucidalgirl99

Thank you so much.

7. sucidalgirl99

Thank you, I will.