Some support please?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ASkylitDrive, Jun 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ASkylitDrive

ASkylitDrive Well-Known Member

Idk I just need someone. I keep pushing people away. I'm getting paranoid, on edge. I vowed not to hurt myself. Tomorrow it'll be a week and I'm already struggling. I'm taking it out on people, snapping, freaking out.

Something is wrong. Idk what to do.

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I'm around if there's anything I can do, or if you need to talk or vent.

3. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

I am here too hun :hug: stay strong. I wish I could hold you down in real life. What is going on?

4. ASkylitDrive

Just so much stuff going on. I vowed not to do anything, cut pills anything. It use to be a daily habit for me, and just stopping it cold turkey kinda takes it toll

Not to mention my dad has been mentioning alot of bad facts about my mother. I knew she wasn't good, she made really really bad mistakes and she is abusive mentally and emotionally, but I don't know how to take what he said, since I have to spend a month at her place and even my dad TOLD me it was going to be hell and I was going to get hurt.

5. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

:shelbi: Dont know what I can do for you hun but :hug:

6. ASkylitDrive

Thanks Emma.

I honestly don't know what to do in general. I'm sitting here in my moms living room, She works during the weeks, but she'll be around to mess with me during the weekend. I'm scared.

7. GA_lost

GA_lost Well-Known Member

Sweetie,
    I am not sure how old you are, but would it be possible for you to go someplace safe during the day (library whatever). I have had to place distance between myself and my mother. I also understand the urge to harm yourself. Try distraction if possible.

8. Mikeintx

Mikeintx Well-Known Member

here if u need me

9. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

:hug: that sucks you hhave to spend time with your crappy mom :( This will be a hard trial. However, it will make accomplishing your goal thus sweeter.

10. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

Shelbi, you are taking on a lot to deal with on your own. Don't beat yourself up when you are not coping so well. Hell i have a psychiatrist, psychologist and take meds and i am still a mess a lot of the time. So what you are doing on your own is amazing...but the point is, you don't have to do it on your own.

Now that you are attempting to re-build your relationship with your father, is there any chance you could attempt to discuss with him again that you need some help?

11. ASkylitDrive

I can't, he has too much on his plate. and I don't have any prove my arm is clean from vowing not to cut.

12. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

Don't try to protect him...he is an adult. It's his job to protect you.

You don't need proof....you have words.

13. ASkylitDrive

Words and proof didn't work last time.

14. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

Please just try Shelbi. It's better then nothing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.