Some things never change...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by darkrider, Jun 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darkrider

darkrider Well-Known Member

I vowed to never come back here but i'm so lonely.

Someone just say anything, to make me know I exist. I'm so disconnected and nothing seems real.

There's two ways I can go out. I'm so lonely and lost. I don't want to do this any more. :sad:

2. Carcinogen

Carcinogen Well-Known Member

You exist. And you have been heard. I'm not great with advice, but I'll help you in any way I can.

3. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

I am here too! You matter to me for what it is worth.

4. SAVE_ME

SAVE_ME Well-Known Member

darkrider :hug:

not sure what to say but just thought I'd post to let you know you've been heard, take care

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

hi Darkrider i am glad you came back no need to be alone there are people here to talk to anytime. I know lonliness and it can really hurt so please don't stay away okay people care

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Hello Darkrider,

Welcome back to the forums, I'm sorry to hear that you are struggling again :( I hope we can help. Talk to us about what's going on for you :hug: :hug: :hug:

7. shades

shades Staff Alumni

I've felt that way many times and found this site to be of great help. I hope you can find some solace here again.

8. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you're feeling lonely, but we're all here, you can talk to us. That is one thing i love about SF and one of the reasons i came back, even when i'm physically alone, i can come on here and feel less alone :)

9. prakash

prakash Well-Known Member

Welcome back Darkrider. Hope you are feeling better. It seems to me you are very depressed. Wish you told me more, so I could offer some better suggestions. We all have problems. That is never reason to kill oneself.

10. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

You exist and u matter and u are important and u r cared for ...I care and if u need someone to talk to ever... pm me or contact my by IM or Skype or telepathy or whatever...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.