Some things never change...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by darkrider, Jun 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darkrider

darkrider Well-Known Member

I vowed to never come back here but i'm so lonely.

Someone just say anything, to make me know I exist. I'm so disconnected and nothing seems real.

There's two ways I can go out. I'm so lonely and lost. I don't want to do this any more. :sad:

2. Carcinogen

Carcinogen Well-Known Member

You exist. And you have been heard. I'm not great with advice, but I'll help you in any way I can.

3. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

I am here too! You matter to me for what it is worth.

4. SAVE_ME

SAVE_ME Well-Known Member

darkrider :hug:

not sure what to say but just thought I'd post to let you know you've been heard, take care

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

hi Darkrider i am glad you came back no need to be alone there are people here to talk to anytime. I know lonliness and it can really hurt so please don't stay away okay people care

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello Darkrider,

Welcome back to the forums, I'm sorry to hear that you are struggling again :( I hope we can help. Talk to us about what's going on for you :hug: :hug: :hug:

7. shades

shades Staff Alumni

I've felt that way many times and found this site to be of great help. I hope you can find some solace here again.

8. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you're feeling lonely, but we're all here, you can talk to us. That is one thing i love about SF and one of the reasons i came back, even when i'm physically alone, i can come on here and feel less alone :)

9. prakash

prakash Well-Known Member

Welcome back Darkrider. Hope you are feeling better. It seems to me you are very depressed. Wish you told me more, so I could offer some better suggestions. We all have problems. That is never reason to kill oneself.

10. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

You exist and u matter and u are important and u r cared for ...I care and if u need someone to talk to ever... pm me or contact my by IM or Skype or telepathy or whatever...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.