somebody distract me

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by on my own, Aug 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. on my own

on my own Well-Known Member

okay; it's a long story but it comes down to that I really really need somebody to distract me till my dad gets home

I realized he'd rather have me call him and explain than finding me dead...

2. ScorchedInBlack

ScorchedInBlack Active Member

I don't know how to distract you omo or i would i'm sorry sugar...I will talk about anything though.

3. Robin

Robin Guest

Hey omo, how'd it go with your father?

4. on my own

I cant say it went good... but it didnt go the way I expected it to either. I hate to go in detail though, lets just say he knows the whole story now... I dont know if I like that or not yet...

5. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

:hug: Hope you feel a lil better soon Mick :)

Know we don't see eye to eye always in chat, but if you wanna chat, I'm here :)

6. Robin

Robin Guest

My social worker has been trying to get me to open up to my family, not keen on it, I don't envy you at all but I hope it was for the best.

7. on my own

it could have gone better really

8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I know how hard it is to reveal what is going on to your family. I am still unable to do that although I am encouraged to do so all the time. there is just something about them finding out. i don't know if it is that we feel we will disappoint them or what. i am proud of you for taking that step. i hope your dad becomes more understanding of your situation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.