Somebody help me please

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Cortez, Aug 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cortez

Cortez Banned Member

I am feeling so depressed and I don't know where to turn. I am thinking about driving to the bridge and jumping. I don't have any friends so there is no one else that can help me except for my mother. I told her how I was feeling but not that I was seriously contemplating suicide, all she said was to just calm down and wait until I see a therapist next week. I have been feeling like this all week. I would really like to speak with someone, anyone who cares to listen. I am not the best at pm'ing because I type slow, but anybody who doesn't mind speaking on the phone, please let me know, I can express myself easier by speaking than writing.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2009
  2. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Hi JustMe I am so glad you posted first of all.
    Do you wanna talk more about how your feeling and how you got to this place in time?

You said you have been feeling this way for a week but I have been gone for two weeks so I'm afraid I'm not up to date.

Well I certainly would like to try and help and not have you driving off to any bridge at all!

You may PM me or even IM if you prefer to chat in private.

Please know that I care :arms:

Love Bambi

3. depleted_soul

depleted_soul Well-Known Member

I think you should go to the ER now or call a crisis hotline and tell them how you're feeling. You should also tell your mom that you are seriously contemplating suicide and that you need help now.

4. Cortez

Cortez Banned Member

Even though I've been contemplating suicide, I won't. I have no energy. I am just desperate at the moment, I have no one to turn to and have been dealing with this brutal isolation for the longest time, I am sick of living like this, the world shouldn't be this cold and lonely. All I ask for is for someone to care, to be my friend, at least 1 person, but sadly I am alone, even my mother ignores me.

5. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

I am not ignoring you, in fact I have stayed here pressing refresh waiting for you to write back!

I know the isolation is tough and very painful but maybe together we could come up with some ideas. At the very least I could be your online friend through this hard time.

BTW I doubt you mom is ignoring you but rather just does not know how to deal with the sadness you feel. My parents have never known how to deal with me and just now after 28 years have started to even talk about my depression openly so please know she loves you but does not know how to relate to you. I would suggest writing to her and telling her how you feel.

Please write back or you can PM or IM me...

Bambi

6. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I just want you to know that there are people here who care. If you still need someone to talk to, I can talk to you over the phone.

7. depleted_soul

depleted_soul Well-Known Member

I care. I know what it's like to be alone and not have any friends but there are people here who care. :hug:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2009
  8. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Hey I have been thinking about you. It has been a crazy week for me and ended up getting very sick so sorry we didn't touch base. Hope you are doing well and please know I have been thinking of you.
    Bambi

9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi just,

How did it go with the therapist? Keep us updated x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.