Somebody help me please?

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by ScarlettBlood, Nov 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ScarlettBlood

ScarlettBlood Well-Known Member

So, my friends know me as the hyper, little-kiddish girl at school. I have "boundless energy and never knows what to do with it all". But then, out of the blue, I'll start criticizing myself, and become very judgemental. Then I'll be depressed for awhile, get people asking me what's wrong, so then I ACT nice and "normal", but I'm actually really upset. The things I get upset about.. it's really nothing but it happens every day. I can have an avoident personality at times, and I might be HSP. What do you guys think? :mellow:

P.s. One of my friends said I might be manic-depressive..

2. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

but you know people will eventually catch up if you ever lash out on them after bottling your feelings for long. lol.

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I think it is best to have a qualified professional assist you with better defining and understanding what you are going through...that way, the assessment is individualized and in person...best of luck with this

4. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Scarlettblood, happy thanksgiving in the chance you will celebrate this holiday today. like sadeyes said perhaps some time with a mental health professional will help you with this. seems to trouble you often so do not make light of this again.k tc, Jim

5. ScarlettBlood

ScarlettBlood Well-Known Member

I'll find some way to get to a professional, you guys. I'm not sure how my mom would react if I went up to her and told her this, but I'll certainly try! :laugh:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.