somebody help me?PLZ??

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by bubblin girl, Oct 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

Im not losing family drive me crazy...they r not normal & discusting people & they hate me since i born, they r always angry & always ready to hit me...i dont have friends or bf & im soooooooo lonely...i hate life & dont trust a failure so everybody bully,disrespicte,& making fun of me since i born tell ugly...i have low IQ & have other conditions...everybody hate me, I donno why!!

im so depressed... im a failure, i cant do anything just setting all day talking to myself to not feel on my bed all day long or on net in mybed room not talking or seen always angry & i cant control it.

im now like waking dead...& i only feel pain...i always thing that my suicide & dead is better 4 me & 4 others around me spically that i cant do any step in my life. however, im so cowerd to do it, but i have to do it. anyway if i failed in this semmester ill be desmissed from college and then i must die cos i have many other complicated problem then...

im now feel like ill throw up & dizzy craying 24/7 & cant stop? plz help..i cant live sorry...i just cant...if i die ill not feel any pain any sorry....i cant live any more...i cant
  2. Tam

Tam Well-Known Member

Hey Bubblin Girl, hang on in there. Is there something you can do right now that will get how you're feeling under a bit of control? Maybe keep posting, doesn't matter whether you're explaining things or not just keep talking, keep saying what's going on - let us know what's happening.

Tell me now, what are you doing? Have you got some music on? Who are you listening to? Where are you? In your bedroom? Talk about anything at all. Know that while you're talking, people are listening out for you, they want to be there for you.
  3. bubblin girl

im not thinking 4 killin myself right its ok...i wanna live but i cant its the only choice that i just depress..ill throw up cos im sick emotionly..i cant relly stand up...i feel tierd even i didnt move all day long.

im listening to broken by seether & Amy lee(evanescence).
  4. Tam

Tam Well-Known Member

Hmm ok. But what's not ok is that you feel so bad that it's become an option! Keep posting and telling us what's making you feel like this, even if not tonight (sounds like you could do with some sleep) then tomorrow, and the day after that and the day after that ...

5. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

Hi honey, please keep posting here. You speak of your family being angry at you all the time. Are they angry at each other too? Is there one person in the family that seems to be angry at everything and is stressing everyone? I've seen this happen. Keep coming back. We'll walk with you.

6. bubblin girl

thx Chargette..
    I feel better when i post or when i feel im not the only one who is depressed..
    yeah they r angry at each other but they just get exiplode it on me...they say im the bad & im the one they r better off me ( cos of finanial situation, they donno anything about me) im always in my room they dont see me 4 weeks, i donno what to do to them more than that...and im far away..
    plus i feel im freak..i cant go emmbaressed of myself..cos im so failure..cant just go & talk to dying inside & out :'(
  7. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

I don't really know what to say but just so you know, I read what you said. Try not to care what they say to you.... they probably are just lashing out on you when it won't work on each other.
  8. bubblin girl

thx 4 talk moment and read/listen to my problem...thats enough to know that :))
  9. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

No problem.... hopefully things will sort out for you, soon.

Don't let them get to you.
  10. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Just know i care and hope you can always reach out here for support
  11. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Glad posting here makes you feel a little better. Keep posting!
    You're accepted here for certain. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.