somebody please hear my prayer

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by transparent, Oct 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. transparent

transparent Well-Known Member

i am writing this from my phone. my god i hope this works. i am tired of being scared all the tme. i am tired of being scared to sleep at night not know if he is going to come into nmy room and do whatever he wants. i am tired of him. i am tired of everything. i just want to quit...quit everything all around me. oh god, if there is a god...please hear my cry, even if just this once for i dont know how much longer i can last. please....please hear me.
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Katt,

Who is ''he'' hun? What is he doing? Please talk about it, you're not alone xx
  3. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

He hears you.

If you are being molested at night, go to the police!
  4. Ordep

Ordep Well-Known Member

Hey Katt, what's going on hun? You can talk to us, there's no shame in being hurt by someone in any way, talk to us and we'll help you. Who's coming into your room? I know you're scared, by you can't give up like this, there's people out these that can help you, you're not defenseless and rightless, go to the police if you need protection, ask a friend to go with you if it's too much pressure, but please don't give up. Don't let "him" get away with anything he might have done to you, you deserve to to live happy and fearless, it doesn't have to be like this.

PM or email ( if you want, I'll do my absolute best to help you.
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2009
  5. transparent

transparent Well-Known Member

no, i dont want to talk about it
  6. Ordep

Ordep Well-Known Member

You don't have to talk to me or anyone here in the forum if you don't want to, but you can't let something like this drag on. I know it's hard to talk about it, expecially to a stranger, but you have to build up your strengh to do it hun, your life depends on it. You deserve to be free, happy and fearless and I'm sure you want to be those things, but as long as that man is free to do whatever he wants to you, you won't be able to. The feelings of despair you feel now will just become worse and hurt more.

Hun, talk to someone here, talk to the police, talk to a priest, talk to a friend, but please, please talk to someone. I can see you carry a terrible weight an it's crushing you. You gotta fight for your life, and to do thta, you need to take that weight from your chest and let someone help you.

You have faith in God, you cried for him. Then think that maybe His help comes not in solving your problems, but in showing you the way to do it and give you strengh to act. I'm not God of course but believe in me, the only way you can be free of that burden is if you talk to someone, it's the only way you can save yourself.

Be strong, keep posting here, and think about what me and the other users said. All we want is your best, to see you happy and fearless. I know you can get there.
  7. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

phone the police, child line or social services...but get yourself safe :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.