Somebody please reply

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by fallingangie, Aug 28, 2010.

1. fallingangie

fallingangie Well-Known Member

okay its kind of humiliating to ask this, but i need to know. The first boyfriend i ever had, I never really got turned on while getting physical wid him. I would never get that horny and stuffs...though he would. BUT WHY would something like that happen with me...? is there answer to this? Please i would appreciate it if u let me know.

2. Aquarius123

Aquarius123 Well-Known Member

Lack of compatibility

The simple answer to your question could be that the two of you were lacking in compatibility, because you were just not destined to find the kind of union with him, which you must have been hoping for or you wouldn't have shared any physical intimacy with him.

Try not to be too upset about it! It's all part of your learning process for this lifetime. Only through trying what we don't want, can we find that which we do because it is good and right for us.

With love - Aquarius​

3. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Re: Lack of compatibility

To be honest, there could be many reasons, far and wide.

Have you tried experimenting with yourself and finding what you like and what turns you on?

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

if you are on antidepressants sometimes these meds will take sex drive away as well you just don't want it.

5. Aquarius123

Listen to your inner guidance

When deciding which people to allow into our lives - and especially to share our bodies with us, it is advisable to make an effort to listen to the small still voice of our inner guidance - the wise one within, our intuition. We all have this part - it's always trying to give us feedback in any kind of situation.

With love - Aquarius​

6. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Re: Listen to your inner guidance

Maybe a lack of foreplay? It takes time to get in the mood.

7. Aquarius123

Being with the right person puts you into the mood, because your inner guidance shows you that this is right for you.

With love - Aquarius​

8. fallingangie

fallingangie Well-Known Member

That helped...lack of foreplay and compatibility is the answer to my question... thanks! i had been asking this myself for all these years ..little did i knw that suicide forum can give me my answer..hehehehe

9. Aquarius123

Seek and you will find - ask and you will be given.

With love - Aquarius​