Somebody shoot my depression please

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by **The_End_Is_Nigh**, Nov 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi All

I have had depression, anxiety and stress from age 7 to 26 years old due to being bullied at school, being mentally or physically abused by my whole family from same ages as above etc. and still live with my grandparents on my bearable cough cough, mothers side and don’t have a choice anyhow.

What really pisses me off is that I seem to have the inability to change my life for the better or to change the way I see my life and at the moment I would love to stay being a recluse. What is wrong with me?

Honestly if I do not change my life soon I can see myself dying accidently with alcohol poisoning. Advice is most welcome, thanks.

Kind Regards, **The_End_Is_Nigh**

2. Juliaa

Juliaa Well-Known Member

Hello :hug:

How come you have to stay with your grandparents? Is there any other place you could go to?
    And nothing's wrong with you. <3

3. Hey Juliaa

Many thanks for your reply. I have no choice but to live with my grandparents as I do not have any friends and I have been searching for 4 years for rentable and sharing accommodation but have had no luck so gave up.

So the last place will be living on the streets.:sad:

Thanks but there has to be something wrong with me as why is my life like a sand timer coming to an end and I seem to be incapable of making changes. The only real friend I have is alcohol it keeps me on a level of comfort and never makes me ill or uncomfortable.

4. Borrowed time*

Borrowed time* Well-Known Member

Hi

Have you applied for housing through the council?
    There is nothing wrong with you as a person, its the depression. It has sapped your motivation. It seems to me you want to stay a recluse as it is what you know and are comfortable with at the moment. Im not saying you are happy but change can be scary sometimes.
    What would you like to do inyour life?
    I hope you feel better soon:hug:

5. Juliaa

Juliaa Well-Known Member

Don't give up! Have you tried craigslist? I'm sure you'll find someone there.
    Keep looking! Something as simple as getting a new place to live can change so much.
    :hug:

6. I am shit scared of life full stop because of the way that everyone has treated me in the past and present!

7. When I see a pig fly that will be the time when I get my own place to live and I can bet my life on that to!:sigh:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.