Somebody tell me...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Testify, Aug 18, 2007.

1. Testify

Testify Well-Known Member

Why do bad things happen? Why is there so much evil in the world?
    I hate people. I wish the world would blow up so all evil and suffering would end once and for all.
  2. Erebos

Erebos Well-Known Member

So that we can appreciate the better things in this world. It's all relative. A poor family in Africa may still be happy, while many people would find their life to be bleak. It's because the poor family has never experienced any luxuries that we have and believe that their life is good.
  3. Whitewolf

Whitewolf Well-Known Member

4. _nu

_nu Well-Known Member

oh! the duality of nature!

when i think about it hard enough, good and bad is opinion, therefore there just is.
  5. Whitewolf

Hence my quote
  6. _nu

_nu Well-Known Member

oh wow. didnt notice that. i only played FF8 on a ps2 w/ no memory card so when i got killed by the tyrannosaurus rex or the power went out i'd have to start over again. it's a shame:dry:
  7. Whitewolf

:laugh: Fighting the tyrannosaurus' is suicide near the beginning of the game. Just train on the beach, outside the garden :D .
  8. FoReVeR LoSt

FoReVeR LoSt Well-Known Member

I'm not too sure exactly why there is so much evil in the world...i don't know why ppl bomb others and shoot others, i want it to end too, but i don't know how to throws us curve balls and expects us to hit every single one out of the park, but you know what, some days, the ball just flies past us and we need to keep our head up and keep going. Hit the other ball that comes our way... :unsure: