Somebody that listens..

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Somebody, Feb 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Somebody

Somebody Member

Hi. I'm a nobody, a blip in the system, a person who listens..
    I'm not an educated man by societies standards, neither am i qualified to make your life decisions for you. I'm not troubled in any way, i once was, but not anymore.
    The only thing i can ever give you, is my ears and the advices that got me through it all. I experienced an unfaithful girlfriend, whom i caught with my best friend, and the death of friends.. I wandered through life, hoping there were something for me, i got to peace with life giving me the finger over and over, and i thought it would never stop.. But 1 friend stood out from the rest, she listened to me, gave me advice i never thought of myself. I want to repay that debt, to everyone that ever felt like me. A nobody is always a somebody, but they need to find that out for themselves. I salute you, you survivors of despair, you lone soldiers of life, you brave souls who bear burdens no person should ever carry on their own, and hope that you will allow me to share the weight..
    Best regards, you incredible people.

2. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

I'm glad that you found a way to be happy and that you're friend helped you through it all :) It's good to hear

3. W Miller

W Miller Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF.

Thank you for the encouraging posting. Good listeners are hard to come by these days, so, thank you for joining to offer support, and I'm sorry for your losses.

I'm a good listener as well :)

4. D1979

D1979 Active Member

I am glad that you made it through. Quite honestly though, I am a bit envious because I don't think I will ever live happily ever again.

5. Somebody

Somebody Member

Believe me D1979, there will be hardships ahead, but keep your head held high, and believe in yourself nothing will keep you down forever! Nothing can break somebody who is willing to roll with the punches, to strive for happiness. Your happiness will eventually find you. My problem was fixation on the bad things that happened, how could i not fixate on them? It seemed unreal to let those emotions go, they held me together. But it was when i finally broke, not to everybody else, cause that happened long ago, but to myself that i started to see me as the person i wanted to be. I started working on being the better me, i started getting this huge self image, that if anyone, were EVER gonna beat the issues ahead, it would be me! I would be the strongest, the best! I owed that to the persons i let down when i broke down. I owed that to me. BE that someone D1979! BE the REAL you! If your work is poison, quit it! If your friends are poison, quit them! Fight for your chance at happiness, and you will find it. I will not say it will be a dance on roses, a fairytale, cause it almost certain will not. You will struggle to make that goal, but you can do it. You're the one that the world is still waiting to see! Good luck!

6. scaryforest

scaryforest Banned Member

welcome, Somebody, there s a couple of so called blips around here. welcome! join us with ease but don t forget you own safety and health meanwhile

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.