Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by endlessskies58, Mar 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. endlessskies58

endlessskies58 Well-Known Member

put me out of my misery...

i just don't care... i wish i had the energy and balls to do it...

i've lived all i wanted to live and i'm done...
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2009
  2. Troubled2008

Troubled2008 Well-Known Member

After many years, I have come to realize that the idea of sadness and suicide is an idea that has its roots in the major religions.... Not being good enough.... Not having good enough grades... Not enough money... Not being pretty enough... Whatever.

You probably have some type of childhood belief in one of those fake religions which make you feel all bad. If not, respond so I can come up with another explanation that I think is correct. hehehe
  3. endlessskies58

i am sorry... but i am agnostic and always have been...

i am spiritual but not religious...

i just feel hopeless... i don't care anymore... everything is too much energy... i just want to lie in bed and fall asleep forever...

i feel like an emotionally potent person and i want peace...

thank you for saying something to me though... to know that someone is responding makes me feel less pained...
  4. Troubled2008

Troubled2008 Well-Known Member

I just realized... I think...... I have actually felt this negative energy all around... I think there is a negative thing with the gods going on... probably something bad gonna happen soon........... People say its all 2012.......... I can definitely feel a bad energy which after more than a year I now think is actually an anger of the gods. I think they are going to make some statement in the next two years........ I think it will be something almost like but not quite as important as 9/11.
  5. democracy

democracy New Member

i feel the same way!
  6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Erika,
    I can well relate..I went for fourteen years not feeling anything and not caring. I had flat out given up. One day I found the forum and the people here made me comfortable just by reading there posts and replies. I soon found myself participating.. Between here my therapist and my meds, I have started to change a little. I still have along way to go to get past the suicidal thoughts but I have started caring again and can see progress..Give the memebers here time to help support you!!
  7. endlessskies58

thank you so much

8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: I'm sorry you are feeling so low. How are you today?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.