someone, anyone

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by swimmergirl, Jan 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. swimmergirl

swimmergirl Well-Known Member

I need help, I need someone to talk to about all these horrible feelings, and i am all alone, i dont know what to do, dont know how to tell anyone exactly what i am feeling, it hurts though, a lot, i feel like i am suffocating and I start to panic and then I start thinking my only option is to kill myself to make it go away.

2. molotov

molotov Well-Known Member

hi swimmergirl, what's going on? are you still around? if so you can come into chat.. if not you can pm me or tell us about it here, there are a lot of people here who are more than willing to listen and help, you're not alone.. and i know just how you feel.. unfortunately.

3. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

Keep on telling us about your feelings, we're here to listen and help :hug:

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey i know that panicky feeling it is awful Did you try breathing very slowly and try going in your mind to a place you feel happy and safe. This works for me Look around okay see you are safe talk here get your emotions out here okay it does help

5. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

Heya hun, we are all here to listen.

PM me if you need :hug: xx

6. shades

shades Staff Alumni

We will always be here for you! Sending :hug:

Mike

7. swimmergirl

swimmergirl Well-Known Member

thanks for reaching out, it means so much just to know someone out there understands or at least hears my words when I feel like this, it helps to not feel so alone. I am hoping tomorrow is better, trying to regain some sense of control or at least not fight the horrible feelings so much. There really is nothing worse than part of you wanting to die, and the other part of you wanting to live, it is like world war 3 in your head, i hate it.

8. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Just wanted you to know I care. You can PM me if you ever want to talk.

9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi hun, it's not your only option :hug: PM me if you feel like talking!

10. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Glad you know we care so keep reaching out okay I know i hate that battle too but know you are strong enough to keep winning take care.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.