Someone did this to me

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by nauseatingnancy, Oct 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nauseatingnancy

nauseatingnancy New Member

Hello all I did not join this site this guy made it for me to humiliate me talk about cyber abuse hehe. He used my same username as on some camsite he says im a fake and try to act all sad. He ended making all kinds of profiles that are fake of me and sent out some inappropriate pics also :/ Anyways I have my share of stuff wrong..im not in school or working so I am a loser haha Id like to have a life I just dont really know how too..

2. down-and-maybeout

down-and-maybeout Well-Known Member

hi nancy, sorry to hear this, i too have been abused in the past

do you suffer from depression x

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi sorry you are being treated this way hope you can stay here awhile make real friends

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums..You are safe here.. The admins and mods keep close tabs on whats going on here..

5. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

I had this happen to me once, minus the photographs. It really kills. The fortunate thing is, this site is 99.9% ungoogleable

6. assek

assek Well-Known Member

what do you mean ?

sorry to hear that nancy, hope you stick around and make some new friends here..

7. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

If you type out a sentence into google, quote it, almost everything will not come up.

8. nauseatingnancy

nauseatingnancy New Member

I have never been tested for anything but i think i have some kind of social anxiety. I do not work go to school or have any friends and I do not plan to anytime soon. I just cant..I also have very low self esteem that prevents me from doing things i want.

9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome nancy :hug:

10. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi Nancy...please let us know if you want to change your user name, especially if it would protect you...we can do that every 6 months...big hugs, J

11. Ravenwing

Ravenwing Well-Known Member

What's the link?

I'm sorry that somebody is putting you through this. But it seems the most practical course of action is to gather all the evidence together and involve the police.

12. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

link deleted thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.