Someone doesn't believe I have mental problems and has encouraged me towards suicide

Status
Not open for further replies.
The title says it all. I was honest with my thoughts on a forum and said how I had problems always understanding when people were being serious and this person pretty much attacked me and didn't believe that such problems existed. he then continued to message me through my profile just to continue being abusive. I have reported his messages, but I doubt that anything will be done. When he said that I shouldn't be on the internet because I obviously lacked the mental capability me being suicidal cropped up and he said "you never know until you try".

So basically not only am I unsure of myself to the point where I second-guess what people are saying and my own opinions, but being unsure and suicidal are now sources of ridicule rather than understanding.

I'm honestly done. Really. I'm sick of trying to toughen up and be normal. I just really want it over now.

If people can be so mean as to actually be that cruel to someone that they barely even know. I don't want to be part of this world. Seeing as I can't be honest here either, because mentioning some things are banned, so I give up trying to make people understand.

I'm just sorry I ever wasted the space I filled on this internet and in this world.

Ouroboros

SF Supporter
Re: Someone doesn't believe I have mental problems and has encouraged me towards suic

Hun I'm so sorry they did that to you :sad: I know there are people like that around and its sickening they do such things but please remember there are good people too. Have you blocked them and got yourself away from that site?

No one has the right to tell you your problems and feellings aren't real.

People can be hard to read and some people are very good at lieing etc. But some people do have issues reading people more than others. Has this caused any problems for you specifically?

Acy

Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense
Admin
SF Supporter
Re: Someone doesn't believe I have mental problems and has encouraged me towards suic

Sweetrelief, I'm sorry this happened to you. That is just so insensitive of the person. Many people who have never been depressed simply don't understand how awful it feels. :hug: Please don't take it to heart and let it push you deeper into a dark hole. The person was behaving like a jerk.

I do want to make sure...this was not a forum on this site (SF) was it? If it was, please post in the Letters to the Management (LTM) so we can deal with the situation and the specific person who said that to you.

foolnomore

I am sorry someone has been behaving like them,as hard as it might be,don't listen to them ! If you can avoid that site. I don't know what you mean that things are banned on this site but regardkless you will get support,encouragement and people will listen so stay and talk to us all .

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni

Who ever that person I am glad you reported them i would even phone police let them know what was said on line that person can be charged for encouraging suicide What a jerk I am glad you are here hun lots of caring people here to listen to you and give support to you hugs

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

You have found a forum where peeps will listen to you..No one here judges you..Sure there are certain guielines you have to follow here but thats to protect everyone including you.. Some things said may trigger someone else... For the most part the mods and admin are very understanding..Take care!!

oxygenidia

When he said that I shouldn't be on the internet because I obviously lacked the mental capability me being suicidal cropped up and he said "you never know until you try".

So basically not only am I unsure of myself to the point where I second-guess what people are saying and my own opinions, but being unsure and suicidal are now sources of ridicule rather than understanding.

I'm honestly done. Really. I'm sick of trying to toughen up and be normal. I just really want it over now.

If people can be so mean as to actually be that cruel to someone that they barely even know. I don't want to be part of this world. Seeing as I can't be honest here either, because mentioning some things are banned, so I give up trying to make people understand.

I'm just sorry I ever wasted the space I filled on this internet and in this world.
No honey, you're not wasting any space, the morons who make comments like that to you on the internet are.
If ever you want to see humanity at it's lowest, visit internet forum, where people can be nasty without any consequences!
I know that people can be incredibly nasty on the internet (and in the real world) but that is no reason to kill yourself. Why let the assholes win? A lot of us humans DO care about you, and get very pissed about stupid idiots who encourage people to kill themselves. Try to focus on the people who DO care about you.
We live in a cruel world with many things wrong in it, but it would really make me sad to loose someone because of stuff like that. It always pisses me to no ends when I here about someone committing suicide while having people encourage it. Stick around and talk here instead. I'm here if you need to talk, just pm.

Hugs on you

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00