Someone else's Master Plan

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by shedhaddock, Jun 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shedhaddock

shedhaddock Banned Member

I dont want to keep living someone else's plan. Its not mine. You grow up, finish school, get a job, retire and die.

I would much rather die on a time and date that i choose. I dont want to sit around wasting until that day.

I found a new way to harm myself without it leaving marks. I dont deserve a life, i dont want to turn out like them, and im always going to be a liability.
  2. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

Do you want more control over your life? I think that that is common but there are much better ways of achieving it than suicide.
    Why do you feel you you do not deserve a life?
  3. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

It is the things that you do during and between those above mentioned steps that are the real meaning of one's life. Sometimes too it is the little things in life that really matter; the smell of freshly cut grass/lawn, the cool breeze on a hot day, the taste of something delicious...
  4. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

pick with austin is right, it's what you do in between that counts...are there things you enjoy? like painting, sports, or cooking? do more of those and maybe go out and observe the world...

I can relate to what you're saying though...I never understood going to school and get a job 9 to 5 until you die...but I changed that...I do things I write, publish etc...and I find much happier...but it was hard to accept I couldn't do a 9 to 5 job like most people...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.