Someone help me.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Escape_the_thoughts, Nov 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello,
    I am 15 and in high school and since the start of the school year I have been having suisidle thoughts. I've been hinting to my mom and she doesn't listen. I have cut before and no one cared. I haven't slept in a month cuz I wake up with horrible nightmares. I cry every night and I just don't know what's wrong. It's hard in school cuz I can't sleep and I can't focus in school, so my grades suffer. I just don't know what to do anymore. It's so hard being there for others when I don't know he to there for myself. I try talking to others but I can't. Trust anyone. Every guy i like hurts me and I have no friends I was bullied for 2 years and its still going. Sometimes I think about hurting others And its terrifying. I can't stand backstabbers and I've tried to commit suiside when I was only 7. My mom worked 3 jobs and I felt like a burden. My sister walked in when I had a <edit mod total eclipse method>. I have abused sleeping pills and when I do I don't want to wake up. It's like I don't know myself anymore.
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2012
  2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Have you a school counsellor or particular teacher you trust?
    You need to talk to a responsible adult as soon as possible.
  3. I do have a school councilor and I talk to her. It's hasn't really helped. I'm suppoesed to to see a therapist but they never called for an appt.
  4. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Get back onto the counsellor and tell them it is a matter of urgency.
    Failing that, call child services and ask for a social worker.
  5. skyeamatha

skyeamatha New Member

I read that and it broke my heart - you remind me of when I was 15. I am truley sorry this is happening :/ What I did was when I was 18 I couldn't take it anymore and I spoke to my doctor. We figure out I actually have a chemical inbalance. I'm not saying you have that - I'm just saying that is what my doctor determinded. I am on zoloft for it however I still do not feel completely okay.
    I promise you your mom cares, she just sounds like she is under pressure. If you speak to your momabout taking you to the doctor I am sure she will do it. If you do not feel comfortable speaking to your mother maybe you can talk to a school nurse or conciler .... I do not know how to spell that word but one of those people! Or maybe tell a best friend or someone who you know cares about you and would tell.
    I understand what it feels like to not want to wake up in the morning. You are 15 and you have so much to live and accomplish. You could be the one to maybe discover a cure for cancer or do something great. The world could be forever lost with out you.
    I expect to see you on this board still. please hang in there.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.