Someone help me?

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by BAYALE, Sep 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BAYALE New Member

Oh my gosh..its not me, but a friend. I mean...people are telling her things like, well, let me just copy and paste:
    [8:10:11 PM] Melon Squad~Double Janebow: like... "You should go die." "The World would be better without you :)" "Why not disappear and do us all a favor." "Hey, guess what helps all these feels? DYING."
    I don't know what to do, what to say to her. I'm afraid she's going to kill herself, dear gods..I'm scared for her. She's being bullied in school, and there's only so much a person can take before they snap..
  2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Just continue to be there for your friend, and be her support system. She should let someone know what's going on, and if it's online, isn't there a way to block it off? She doesn't have to listen to those idiots, and she shouldn't.

LTANNER Member

4. Takotsubo

Takotsubo Well-Known Member

i would open a big can of whoop ass.
  5. katrina77

katrina77 Guest

If she is being bullied in school, she needs to let someone know, whether it's a teacher, counselor at school, etc. Most schools tend to come down hard on bullying. If all else fails, she can seek legal counsel, and threaten to sue, that ought to scare the crap out of whoever is bullying her.

If it is on-line, she needs to opt off. No one needs to read nasty thoughts like that.
  6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there, how old is she? she REALLY needs to tell someone she is being bullied and it needs sorted asap! Continue to support your friend and show her you care and that she can talk to you, if she won't tell anyone about the bullies, maybe you can :)
  7. Mayflower7

Mayflower7 Banned Member

Hi Bayale,
    It's so distressing to be going through bullying, especially at school.
    Is it other kids at school targeting her? They are trolling her for a reaction, best approach is to ignore.
    I know it's hard to ignore, responding to messages like that may escalate the problem.
    Is she able to discuss with mum and dad? Or tell the teaching staff at school with a friend going for support?
    Maybe she may want someone with her to tell mum/dad to?
    She needs so much support right now so doesn't feel isolated and then more at risk.
    She should keep a log of the content of messages, when received, who sent( number if available)
    The phone provider can block numbers so if does continue her parents could do that by contacting the provider of the phone network on.
    She shouldn't respond back as may make matters worse and distress her more.
    If feeling very low, please get her to discuss with her parents so she goes to her Dr/GP for an assessment.
    Any signs of interference with the phone like messages from people that didn't know her number, or deleted messages, games, music missing ?
    It will get better for her, and the bullying will stop it always does as some wonderful people who will help to combat the problem of bullying.
    Take care, well done for caring about bullying and your friends welfare.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.