Someone help! sarah ODed

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by life, Jul 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. life

life Well-Known Member

Hey someone help sarah is online talkıng wıth me on msn and she saıd she has od ed and ı dont know what o say to her!..........Some one help! she took alchol too and she

2. SoHappyItHurts

SoHappyItHurts Well-Known Member

Can you be more specific regarding the number of pills, dosage, and type of pills?

Regarding physical safety:
    If she is in the US, she may want to call Poison Control at 1-800-222-1222 to find out the severity of her overdose and the best course of action.

Regarding psychological safety:
    After ODing, most people (from what I gather) may enter a cool off period where they feel less impulsive and are less likely to harm themselves for a while. However, if she is impulsive or feels out of control, she may need hospitalization. In any case, she needs to make an appointment ASAP to see a therapist and a psychiatrist. Also, to prevent a future OD episode, she needs to limit her access to medications, either by having a family member keep them or simply having smaller amounts prescribed to her. All medications that are not needed should be flushed down the toilet.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2007
  3. animebling

animebling Well-Known Member

4. SoHappyItHurts

SoHappyItHurts Well-Known Member

Around here, a more popular name for paracetamol is Tylenol or acetaminophen. Tylenol overdose, if large enough, can kill without rapid treatment:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2007
  5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Sarah is in the UK. It still depends on the amount taken as to the problems she will face. The amount she was speaking of earlier would make her sick to her stomach but not much else. I am not saying she could not have aquired more or something else. I will see what I can do to contact her.

6. life

life Well-Known Member

Yes she oddes parecıtemols !the number is 33! and she was drunk as well!...By the way she is offline now! i hope she is okay!:unsure:

7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

The mgs make a difference as well. Thanks for the info.

8. :/ ur all stupid u know?

9. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

I personally do not think anyone here is stupid at all...

It appears that they love you very much as well as i do...

hope you are doing okay now??

10. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Sarah, people here care for you. I know you get frustrated but please don't last out. Everyone here just wants to be here for you and help in anyway we can. I don't think it makes anyone stupid to care for another in crisis. Please hang in there. :hug:

11. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Anyways people here care for you and don't want you to do any harm to yourself.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2007
  12. yeah well why cant u epople understand one thng
    I WANT TO DIE
    so leave me to it
    deal?

13. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

Sarah, I think people do understand that you want to die. People are reaching out to you and trying to help and support you.. so while you say that you want people to leave you alone, you're still reaching out for help and telling people how many tablets you've taken, etc. It's human nature that people want to help if someone is telling them what they've taken.. we're just trying to help in the limited way we can. Please don't be angry with the people here who are reaching out to you.. :hug:

14. how does that make me reachin out for help?
    wow, im tellin people how much ive taken, i tell people so then they stop askin questions!

15. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Sarah dear, please don't be mad, we just care. :hug:

16. no u dont though

17. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

If caring about you and wanting you to be safe makes me stupid, then yep, guess I am stupid. I do understand your desire to go. Most of us do because we have been there. Please don't be angry with us for wanting you to stay safe.

18. its stupid to admit your stupid u know...

& i will be safe. dead.

19. thething912

thething912 Well-Known Member

:/ ur all stupid u know?

I beg your parton?

20. am i tlkin 2u?
    no!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.