1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

someone hurt me

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by forever_scarred, May 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. forever_scarred

forever_scarred Well-Known Member

someone who i love very much - hurt me soo much -- and worse than that they didnt care that they had hurt me -- been rejected once again -- feel so bad rite now - iall i wanna do is cry :cry: I was there for her and she just dumped me - thats a lot.....

Maybe i should stay away from ppl and just hide in a hole the rest of my life....

2. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

Please don't hide, forever_scarred. :sad: :hug:
    People are... well, people. And many of them unfortunately hurt others, be it intentional or not :sad: In fact everyone hurts others in life. It's the burden that comes with being human :sad:

I'm really sorry to hear about what this person did :sad: Know that not everyone's like that :hug:
    Don't let this one person's behaviour stop you from making new/other friends. Not everyone is like that :arms:

3. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

I agree with everything "Ish" has said in their post. Don't let that person stop you from moving on and living your life.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.