someone I know died-trig

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Christine001, Jul 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Christine001

Christine001 New Member

I hope this is alright to post here but I heard today that somone I was in hospital with committed suicide a few weeks ago.

She was a lovely young woman and so troubled and i feel very sad for her and her family. Oh K why couldnt they help you more?
  2. Teryan

Teryan Active Member

things just happen.. maybe she didnt talk to anyone about it, maybe she didnt get the love that she required. thats all i can think of but there are more reasons.
  3. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

So sorry Christine. I will pray for you and her. She will be missed and we all cry at such a loss.
  4. Azmodius

Azmodius Well-Known Member

There are so many reasons why someone wants to commit suicide, but none of them helps when it actually happens, believe me.
    I'm so sorry for your loss, it's never easy to lose anyone, especially in these circumstances, I hope we can help however we can.
  5. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry.....
    I hope you have lots of support ...
    I suggest some grief counceling or a support group to help you through this..
  6. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

I'm so sorry for your loss Christine. :cry: Losing a friend to suicide is one of the worst things imaginable. Don't blame yourself for her death. I'm sure that you did all that you could. Also, there's a section of the forum called 'Loved and Lost.' You can post a thread dedicated to her in there if you want. :hug:
  7. Christine001

Christine001 New Member

Shw was 19, she had Boarderline PD, she had been in hospital for a year and was still there. I was there with her for some of this.She had tried many times and this time suceeded. I really wanted to help her but couldnt. I dont think she really wanted to die, just overpowered by her illness.
    She was such a lovely person. She didny deserve this.

I was diagnosed yesterday with the same thing, so not feeling great. But i have things to live for.

bless you K.
  8. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

I'm sure that K is now an angel looking down on you Christine. She will always be with you in spirit. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.