Someone kill me please?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Sashi0, Nov 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sashi0

Sashi0 Well-Known Member

I'll pay I don't care I just really really want to die. I try and try to think differently but nothing changes, I've done everything. Think clearly, breathe, relax I think and think about so many things and analyze and talk about it but I just can't take it anymore. I don't want to commit suicide in my house, I'll take a murder I don't care. :sad:

I want to die so bad.

2. Sashi0

Sashi0 Well-Known Member

Im so serious too... please I'll give you all my belongings whatever I have left. omg wtf

3. ErikS

ErikS Member

You don't need to die and having someone else kill you will only get them in trouble. Share your problems with us and we might be able to talk a bit about it. Please open up to this community and we will try and help you the best we can.

4. gogs79

gogs79 Member

I have suicidal thoughts, in fact they are quite prominent.

What makes you feel as bad as you do?

5. riz

riz Senior Member

I know how that feels. Sometimes, when I'm walking down the street alone, I really wish that I could get jumped or something. Let someone else do the job for me. It might be easier that way. But, you have to remember that life is a precious thing. Just being alive is a gift. It's the shit that happens to you that you have to change, and you don't have to end your life to get that done. You can improve your life by eliminating the things that are hurting you.

I know you can do it, and you deserve to be happy. Remember that.

Please take care of yourself.

With love,
    RiZ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.