someone on myspace

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by emogirl, Apr 1, 2008.

1. emogirl

emogirl Well-Known Member

has just posted a really horrible bulletin mentioning my name in it, and it's upset me lots. I just posted a bulletin cos i was bored and then this lad posts this

When extremely sad people who post this on their bulletins for their "friends", not mentioning any names at all, really gets on my fucking nerves knowing they've got nothing better to do on MySpace than send out comments to people, or add them or change their profile or edit their music player on their profile.

i'm sick of it and i have 2 put up with this person till saturday cos we are performing in a drama group but i might be leaving this group next week :/
  2. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

He's one to talk. He's on myspace himself, taking his time to send that bulletin. If he had a life, he wouldn't bother sending that stupid bulletin. Just try to ignore him, if anything, people who read that bulletin will laugh at him as from my perspective, he made an ass of himself.
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I agree with resistance, ignore him hun he's not even worth worrying about :hug: