someone.. please... hear me?? :(

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by xXxBrOKenWiNgSxXx, Aug 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xXxBrOKenWiNgSxXx

xXxBrOKenWiNgSxXx Well-Known Member

you know when you want to die but cant seem to make yourself do it.. even tho you know that its never going to get better?...
    i want to die.. i have everything ready..
    no one will miss me.. no one will even be shocked that i did it..
    but i cant make myself do it.. i have no hope that my life will get better, i know that it wont.. its never going to change..

all i do is hurt the people i care about..
    i try to find someone to care for an hopefully love.. and then all i do is hurt them

i thought i had found someone that understood me and the way i thought.. but then i did what i always do.. i thought about it too much.. got my hopes up.. thought that it might be something that it could never have been.. and now i'm back where i started.. in pain.. suffering.. i cant keep doing this..
    but i cant make myself end it.. I WANT TO END IT SO BAD!!
    i just want to die..

:sigh: ...
  2. ema

ema Antiquities Friend

I'm so sorry.

I know how you feel, I do. I feel it all the time.

I wish I knew what to tell you to make you feel better. I really, really do.

Don't give up. We are here and people here do listen and would miss you a great deal.
  3. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

i will miss you and you dont hurt me.
  4. i-am-from-the-moon

i-am-from-the-moon Well-Known Member

kay ure my bestfriend i love you i dont wanna lose you *hug*
  5. thorns_all_over

thorns_all_over Green Thumb Staff Alumni

Let me just tell you my thoughts as I don't really know you...
    and I've not read all your posts but a few so far.

I'm sure you don't truly want to die, nobody really does... but you feel that
    this overbearing pain is too much to handle and you just want it to stop...
    and death would be the easiest way to do it...
    Maybe the reason why you just can't bring yourself to take your life is because there's still hope left that things will change for the better!

People will miss you, even if you don't believe it.

You are afraid of getting hurt, so you just hurt the other person first to protect yourself, even if you don't want to.
    Or maybe your subconscious mind tells you that it's the wrong person for you!

There's rarely a thing like thinking too much...

But not everyone is the same, I mean there are bad people out there that just want to hurt you and blame you for their own faults and problems, or are just trying to use you.
    Forget them, you deserve better than this!
    Do what you think is right, and just ignore what you think is people's bullshit!
    It's not your fault, that someone takes their life unless you intentionally pushed them over the edge!

I assume you are a good person at heart and you deserve someone that
    treats you well and it's not easy to find that kind of person.
    It takes time and energy, but when you found him or her, everything you had to endure will have been worth it.

If you want things to get better you need to work hard, it doesn't come by itself.
    Just try to keep fighting and not give up.
    And if noone's there to pick up the pieces but you. Don't ask why! Just pick them up and move forward!

Sure you may lose battles all the time, but in the end it only matters if you win the war.

Without pain we wouldn't know the meaning of joy, even though I'm sure we all could do without being hurt.

I don't know if any of what I wrote helps you in any way, but I surely hope it makes you think...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.