someone please help!!!! i need advise

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by deathangel101, May 2, 2012.

  1. deathangel101

    deathangel101 Well-Known Member

    please someone give me sum advise i dnt kno wat i am going to do two months ago i was raped i havent had sex since i go to the clinic and see if im pregnant...what will i do if i am??? ill be carrying a rapists baby i just dnt know what to do im so scared and frustrated and im only 17 an aquantence of mine asked me why i have gotten bigger and honestly i dnt know what to tell her someone please help me give me some advise i'm just losing my mind right now.......
  2. Sadeyes

    Sadeyes Staff Alumni

    I think the best thing for you to do is to talk to a counselor about this and have someone help you through the process...also, if you can talk to either your parents or a trusted adult, that would be advised as you need support and comfort right now...I am so sorry this happened to you but I am glad you are seeking advise and getting the medical attention you need
  3. deathangel101

    deathangel101 Well-Known Member

    well turns out im not pregnant but i think there is something seriously wrong with me and the doctors won't listen i don't feel right
  4. StevenSiew

    StevenSiew Well-Known Member

    What is seriously wrong with you? What are the symptoms?
  5. Witty_Sarcasm

    Witty_Sarcasm Eccentric writer, general weirdo, heedless heathen

    If you think there's something wrong, then find doctors who will listen to you. You deserve to get the right treatment for whatever could be wrong with you.
  6. deathangel101

    deathangel101 Well-Known Member

    honestly i dont kno wats wrong but something just doesnt feel right im gaining wait i haven't had my monthly present in over 5 months and im always nautios but the docter said he can't find anything wrong
  7. Tea_at_Four

    Tea_at_Four Staff Alumni

    Your monthly cycle can be affected by stress, and it sounds like you've had far too much of that. Take care of yourself by eating nutritious food, including fruits and veggies, and getting enough sleep as regularly as possible, and your body will have a chance to get settled back into a more normal routine. A stress-formula B-complex supplement is also something to consider and ask your doctor about. If there is a support group in your area, or online, that can be a safe way to talk about what happened to you and learn ways to help yourself heal.

    Keep caring for yourself, you deserve to feel better. :)
  8. deathangel101

    deathangel101 Well-Known Member

    thanx for the advise