Someone please help me

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by impulse617, Feb 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. impulse617

impulse617 Well-Known Member

Someone help me please, I can't stand this pain anymore. I'm crying my eyes out as I type this, the pain is just so unbearable. Its never go away man, I can't stand it. It hurts OMG idk what to do, just someone please make it go away
  2. GoldenPsych

GoldenPsych Well-Known Member

Crying is good. I am glad that you can still cry about it. PLease go and see someone. What is making you feel bad hun. xxxx
  3. impulse617

I'm in therapy, just started anti-depressants 3 days ago, I'm scared that they aren't going to work

I can't take this fucking pain anymore my goddddd
  4. tourniquet77

tourniquet77 Guest

*hug *hug *hug
  5. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Ideally you are the only that can help yourself hun. People can give you as much information as you want/need but in the end you are the one that needs to take a step forward.
  6. New-Hope

New-Hope Well-Known Member

:hug: I'm sorry to hear you're so troubled hun.

We'll try to help you as much as possible. What's causing you so much pain?
  7. impulse617

I think you guys are going to laugh at me when I tell you cuz it might not seem as big when compared to your problems. But i'll give it a shot......

College is like really stressing me out. I'm 18 and am going to a community college part time right now. A lot of my pain is coming from college and being worried about my future.

Like first of all, my plan is to take 2 classes a semester during the spring and fall semesters and (Maybe) 1 class during the summer. I tried taking 4 classes in 1 semester but I just couldn't handle it, it seemed like to much work. And now, I feel like I'm taking the easy way out by only taking 2 classes because everyone I know is going full time and taking 4 classes.

Also, I'm afraid I'm going to get lazy and end up dropping out of school at some point. I've always been a lazy person, I'm afraid I may not be able to break that habit.

And I'm afraid the classes are going to be to hard, they've been pretty easy so far, I'm afraid I'm going to hit that one class where I'm just not going to be able to do it.

Ughhh this is stressing me out big time, I haven't been able to eat or sleep, I've been crying all day. Maybe all of my depression isn't even from this, maybe its coming from somewhere else to, idk. But I know some of it (a lot of it actually, is coming from this)
  8. New-Hope

New-Hope Well-Known Member

It's nothing laughable at all! I totally understand what you're going through.
    I'm 17 and currently studying for my finals at the moment. Hopefully going to college this fall.
    I was originally studying 3 classes but dropped down to 2 beacuse of the workload too. Trust me, dropping down to 2 classes would be for the best.
    You're not taking the easy way out at all! If anything, this will work to your benefit because you can use the spare time that would've been spent on the two classes you dropped on your current subjects - which will help your grades. I'm one of 3 people in my year group/grade that takes only 2 subjects where everyone else takes 3. You may feel that you've made a mistake because everyone else is going full time, but trust me, you're not. Things will work out.

You seem to have a very low self esteem! I'm a seriously lazy person when it comes to work, in fact I'm behind in coursework at the minute and I'm constantly in detention for it :tongue:
    Classes do get harder as you progress. Just keep at it and keep studying little by little in your spare time and you'll be fine. Don't worry about it!
  9. kmi_x3

kmi_x3 Member

i know how do u feel!!
    im 18 and now im gonna start college ! im very worried
    im sooo lazy !!!!! (really)
    is very hard emotionally, stressful

but please , keep your confidence
    u can do it :3!
    do ur best :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.