someone please help

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Starlite, Oct 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

ive reached more than i can bare...

2. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

hun whats wrong? i'm here :hug:

3. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

i sooo desperately wanna cut til i bleed and die right now

4. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

well because u havent yet hun, that should be a huge sign not to do it! you dont need to. you are so much more than that! :hug:

5. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

I can't take this ! These noises from these damn machines ..too many bad memories to many ...im losing my grip ...i know im going to cut or something...

6. DrowningInTears

DrowningInTears Well-Known Member

plz dont cut it is sadening i dont kno wat terror happening to u. :sad: saying hold on is easier said than done but i hope u can

7. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

Starlight Don't dwell on the past.

8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Karren remember we talked about living in the moment. You can make it through these urges. Have faith in yourself. :hug:

9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

hi karen. i hope you are feeling better this morning. i hope you didnt cut or harm yourself..please keep us informed about how you are doing :arms:

10. Pingu

Pingu Well-Known Member

my advice is to brainwash urself that cutting is boring, i did, and it worked.
    or just think about somthing else.. the more you think about not to cut, the higher the chance is that you will. remember, its all in your HEAD!
    dont let it control you, show that son of a bitch of an urge whos the boss

11. kenny

kenny Well-Known Member

Starlite if there's anything I can do, give me a shout.

12. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

thanks kenny i appreciate that...may pm you

13. kenny

kenny Well-Known Member

am on Ltd Mod, so i don't have PM, but my msn is in my profile. that inbox is always open :) don't mind chatting anytime. please be safe and take care :)

14. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Starlite. I really hope you are feeling better today. :hug: I know how hard it is to resist the urges, i feel the same right now. But you just gotta keep yourself busy, distracted. Ride out the urges. We are all here for you, we all care about you. :hug: Please don't hesitate to PM me if ever you need an ear :)

15. Ediciussievol

Ediciussievol Well-Known Member

Gentlelady is right :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.