someone please help

Status
Not open for further replies.
i need help to get out of this mess i want to die so much and been making plans on how when and where.
Sorry Brownie, I meant to reply to your post last night but I fell asleep. They've just doubled my meds and I'm a bit zombie ish whilst I get used to them.
Anyhow, you need to phone your GP straight away and ask for an appointment. Tell them you need an emergency appointment. If they ask why, say you're suicidal.
If you do get in to see your GP, get some meds and also ask for a low dose of something like diazepine (can't spell that sorry) or Phenergen. They're highly unlikely to give you the diazepine but it's worth a try. Might not give you Phenergen either but again its worth a try.
Tell your doctor that you've seriously dipped and isolated yourself and as a result you missed appointments at the psych. You've now tried to get new appointments but they haven't happened and you need meds.
If you can't get in to see your GP, then you're going to have to go to A&E. Again, tell them all of the above. Don't give up until you get some help. You may have to stay there for hours but they will have to treat you eventually.
If (by some miracle) they say you should go into the psych ward for a few days, then go. You need the break. Having 4 girls can't be easy (I found 3 difficult and they were great kids)
Is there someone can help look after the girls whilst you get through this crisis?
xxxx

takencontrol

i managed to get someone to get my meds and started them again today. im too afraid to go to a&e because i know they will keep me i cannot face that.

i managed to get someone to get my meds and started them again today. im too afraid to go to a&e because i know they will keep me i cannot face that.
The chances of them keeping you in are minimal. Have you seen the state of the NHS? They're probably give you a couple of very mild sedatives to work whilst the meds kick in. If they do want to keep you in though, then you should definitely go for it. You really need the space to get well. You'll have all your meals provided, won't have to do any housekeeping and someone will be there to get you through the worse bits.
I'm glad you've got your meds back but it's going to take a few days for them to kick in. Can you hang on through that? If you're not sure, then go and actually see your doctor and ask for something to help you through the next few days.
Sending hugs.

takencontrol

i dont think i can get through the next couple of hours never mind days. i know my friend is really worried about me but i dont want that. i dont want anyone to be worried or concerned for my safety.

If you suspect your friend is worried about you then they may be the best person to let know how you feel.

You are not being a burden, you are ILL and thus you need to look after YOU. Please please please call someone or talk to your doctor about it.

Hugs
Chris

i dont think i can get through the next couple of hours never mind days. i know my friend is really worried about me but i dont want that. i dont want anyone to be worried or concerned for my safety.
Okay, if it's that bad then you really need to get to A&E. I know that it's hard but you have to remember that this is an illness and it's a illness that kills.
There is no shame or embarassment in suffering from an illness and you have every right to expect help to get you through it.
If you were having an severe asthma attack, you wouldn't think twice about going for medical help. This is no different.
I know that you don't anyone to worry about you but people are worried. I'm worried. You are worthy of our concern.
Please go and get the help that you need. Your girls are depending on you, don't let them down.

I know how you feel, I have attempted suicide several times, and honestly can tell you each time I have been taken into a psychiatric unit, the last time for 2 weeks.
I hated being in there and Im scared Im heading that way again, but tbh if going in saves my life then it's worth it.
I think you should ring NHS direct 08454647 and tell them how you feel!! xxxx

takencontrol

she said there was not much they could do but would try and get me apps for my psychiatrist and psychologist. maybe its just the way im feeling as i dont know what i expected them to say or do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00