Someone please just help me.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Collin33, Jan 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Collin33

Collin33 Member

I just need direction right now. I cant do it alone anymore. Im even losing my faith. I just want to go away. please just talk to me.
  2. Shiner

Shiner Member

Maybe we could help each other Collin33, I'm feeling on the edge myself right now.
    What do you want to talk about?
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2009
  3. Collin33

Collin33 Member

I dont want to be here anymore. I just need some way to get away. I cant take much more. Its just so hard not having anybody to talk to.
  4. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I'll add both of you guys to my SF friends list. Feel free to pm me if you need someone to talk to. :hug:
  5. Collin33

Collin33 Member

Thank you.
  6. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

Can you write a little more about what has brought you to this point? I'm happy to listen and offer what advice I can ...
  7. Collin33

Collin33 Member

ok. it might take a minute.
  8. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

no rush.... and btw, welcome!
  9. Collin33

Collin33 Member

I met an amazing girl last summer. i was in mexico with my dad and another family from my church doing mission work. Her Name is Katelyn, and i believe that it was "love at first sight." thats what she told me. We were together for six months. it was just about the happiest time of my life. She lives in Washington, and i live in Texas. It was a long distance relationship. I fell completely in love with her. She was my whole world. She also said she loved me more than anything. I just got back form Washington three weeks ago. I spent all my money on a plane ticket and christmas presents for her. The week i spent up there with her and her family were some of the happiest moments of my life. Two days after i got back to Texas, she told me that she feels nothing for me now. Im crushed and miserable. I got rid of all my friends gradually, because she was all the friend that i could ever want. I have Nobody now. Im miserable and lonely. Why did God let this happen? We were going to get married. I hate myself for whatever i did. I hate my life. I cant stand waking up anymore.
  10. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Hi Collin. It sounds like to me that you may have rushed into the relationship with Katelyn a little too quickly. I'm sorry that it ended the way that it did, but I'm sure that you'll find someone else to love eventually. Just don't give up. :hug:
  11. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

I'm really sorry about the breakup, especially since you were so committed to her. Even though it might not seem like it now, perhaps it is better to know how she feels at this early stage in your relationship than a few years from now. That said, I can only imagine how sad you are feeling at this very moment.

Don't hate yourself for the breakup, doesn't sound like it was anything specific you did. You can only be the person you are, with all the pluses and minuses that come from being human. You can only be you, and I am 100% certain that there will be, down the line, another girl who will value for the person you are.

Take time to grieve, to be sad, and really mourn the loss of this important relationship. If your thoughts are turning to suicide alot, please reach out for some help. Thinking so much on suicide, or having a plan, is like a red warning sign on the dashboard of a car. It means it is time to get some help - like seeing your doctor or going to the ER. You might not see how right now, but I want you to survive this breakup.

Hang on...
  12. Collin33

Collin33 Member

Nothings getting any better. Over a few years, ive developed a habit of secluding myself, so my mom says. I gradually got rid of all my old friends from my youth group, and i have no friends at school. Just guys i know from playing football. and i ruined those friendships as well. Because i had Katelyn, i thought that she could be my friend. And she left me. Now I have no one.
  13. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

hi. i am in the process of losing my husband. i am still in love with him. i thought we were still honeymooning......

so i am reeling from shock, just like you.

it is VERY positive that you came and reached out here. we are a caring bunch of people here - i have 'met' people who reach out and tell me, a complete stranger, they want me to LIVE.

now, i am wanting YOU to hold on. we are vast age differences, for sure (i am a genuine 45 yr old antique housewife) : ) but. we may have a common spiritual background.

i KNOW what it feels like, to think you may be losing your faith.

pm me , anytime. i care. keep in touch with us here. :hug:

ZENLUKE New Member

Hello Collin if you want to talk to some one you can talk to me on the phone I would phone you to save you the cost of the call
  15. Righteous

Righteous Well-Known Member

This a reason why I don't deal with "normal' girls anymore. I understand your situation buddy, I also lost a special girl for basically no reason. But instead of being depressed about it, I just started dealing with prostitutes and strippers. My life has been extremely happy ever since.
  16. Collin33

Collin33 Member

Thank you all very much. You have no idea how much yall have helped me. Thank you all.
  17. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: collin!

Keep holding on, I'm here if you need to talk :arms:
  18. Collin33

Collin33 Member

It doesnt get better. Does it.
  19. asri

asri Well-Known Member

:hug: it does colin.. believe me, it does. the pain may never go away but you will definitely learn to deal with it and wipe it away when it troubles you so. i bet there isnt ONE single person in the entire universe that hasnt had a broken heart. but what they say is true - a broken heart does get mended... eventually it will. just give urself some time.. PM me anytime if you want to vent. but pls take care of urself...
  20. Collin33

Collin33 Member

I dont care about her anymore. she just got pregnant by some guy. I now know who she truly is. My life is the problem.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.