someone please talk to me.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Passion, Jun 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Passion

Passion Well-Known Member

I want to kill myself right now

2. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

What's wrong?

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

What has pushed you to this point? You can get through this. Talk to us. :hug:

4. Passion

Just my family, i'm having a lot of problems with my health (and that alone is depressing me enough as it is) and my parents wont help me see a doctor and i dont know what to do, I NEED to see a doctor, and then they just keep saying i'm needy and self absorbed and dramatic because i want to see a doctor and my little brother who used to freak out and stuff was just diagnosed with bi-polar and so now hes on meds and he's being all good now and my parents think hes so good and then now they are picking at me for every little thing i do.
    i just want to end everything i dont know why its been 2 years since i've thought about suicide i dont know whats going on. I also think I need my meds up'ed but my mom says if it gets up'ed i get too irritable so i dont know what to do

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I sthere any way for you to call and make yourself an appointment to see the doctor. explain to them what is going on. Your parents really should not be withholding medical treatment from you if it is necessary. You mention some health issues that have you depressed. What types are they? Are you on any medication for these? Sometimes the meds can increase your suicidality and I wounder if this might be the case for you. I really can't say, but it may be a consideration. It also doesn't help when people pick on you and make you feel little.This can also increase your depression which can increase those urges. Please don't give up. Keep exploring your options. Take care and stay safe. :hug:

6. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

What kind of health problems are you referring to? It seems as if it's physical ones, from how you describe it...

Are these physical problems (if they are physical) the cause of your depression? If not, or if they are not the main cause; what is...?

7. Passion

i'm bleeding between periods, when i go to the bathroom it feels like glass, i get sick whenever i eat, i keep getting the chills and fever and stuff after i eat anything no matter what it is, how much it is, or what time it is. i dont know whats wrong with me, i also have a yeast infection that i need to see a female doctor for which i have been trying to get done for awhile now. i dont know whats going on with my health. but as far as meds go, i'm on welbutron XL i've been on it for 2 years tho and its worked magic

8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

If you are having health issues like the ones you describe, your moods can be effected. Medications may not work in the same way. You may be anemic from the extra blood loss causing you to be tired and lethargic. When we are not feeling good our mind isn't healthy either. It also sounds like you may have some secondary infections going on there. I didn't look to see what country you are in so I am not sure under what rules you are goverened. You are correct in saying you need to see a gynecologist. You ned to get this under control. I wish you the best of luck. :hug:

9. Passion

what rules are you wanting to know?

10. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I just saw you were the states. :) I don't know about CA, but the state I am in my children can call and make their own appointments. They can also go in alone as long as they are over 14. They sometimes let them down to 12, but that isn't very common. If you have been to that office before and you have insurance, it should be on file. If not you will need your insurance card.

11. Passion

oh yeah i already knew all that, the problem is i dont know how to get my insurance card (my mom has it somewhere...) and I don't kknow how to get there. i dont drive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.