Someone please tell me..

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Sa Palomera, Nov 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member I'm supposed to get around this:

My bank cards and ID have been stolen.
    Now, to get new bank cards I need to show my ID, but to get a new ID, I need my bank cards to access my money.

New passport is expensive. so I can't just borrow it from someone, especially not since I already owe my mate, the bank AND the landlord money, which will take me up to about May to have it all paid off.

Now how the fuck can they come up with this shit that u need a passport to get new bank cards and u need to get new bank cards to get to ur money to even pay for the new passport.
    if my fucking wallet gets stolen, that means my bank cards AND my ID are gone. Cos they're all in there!
  2. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Ack! Can you talk to your parents about helping you get a new passport? If that's the only option and/or only solution to getting a new I.D. and reissuing your bank cards then you might have to cough it up. I love how the system is so skewed though. You have to have one to have the other but you don't have one or the other. Great world we live in huh?! Do you have an old school I.D. or anything that could be used as an I.D.? Or what about a social security card if you have those?

Sorry if this didn't help. Good luck hun.
  3. Rockster

Rockster Guest

have you got old letters, anything with an N.I./social sercurity number on? and anything with a photo, a combination of the above might be able to help
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.