someone plz tell me whats the after-life like

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by warwithlife16, Sep 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. warwithlife16

warwithlife16 Active Member

Want to know whats the after-life like ... the only reason im still here is because im afraid of what it would be like after I die, where would I go ? ... im sick and tired of feeling like shit. I wish I didn't have a damn family that way it wouldnt affect them when I go ... these are the only things holding me back. :( .... damn

2. necrodude

necrodude Well-Known Member

i believe the after life is what you believe it will be.

3. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Of course no one knows what the afterlife is like, but those who have had NDE's (near death experiences), talk about it this way;
    People who suicide find themselves in a space of total darkness. Wandering around aimlessly in complete despair. On occasion, they may catch a glimpse of the tiniest of light, smaller than a pin prick thru the darkness.

Those that have had suicide NDE's talk of the pain God felt. And how He caused them to make a decision. That darkness was the physical seperation of God. And they could spend eternity in that darkness, or, go back and life out their natural lives, or, be born back into the world, as a new human being and growing up with the same exact problems that brought the person to suicide in the first place.

Just do a google search under suicide nde's.

There's a lot of info out there.

4. Maeetras

Maeetras Member

Please be very careful when you look up information about the afterlife. No matter what you read, remember that NOBODY knows for sure what happens when we die. People come close to death and report on near death experiences, but we don't know if all the bright lights we hear about are supernatural visions, or just the brain failing due to lack of oxygen. The neurotransmitter called "DMT" is a chemical our bodies naturally produce, and it is this very chemical that causes us to dream. When people die or come incredibly close to dying, the body creates a large amount of DMT, which can result in people getting all sorts of dream-like images.

Happy hunting, but remember that nobody knows what happens when we die. It's naturally scary, since death is something that happens to everybody and yet we know so little about it. Being afraid of death is perfectly sensible, and it's a natural instinct that all humans have to keep us alive.

5. 12years

12years Well-Known Member

It looks like hell.

6. Eyepatch

Eyepatch Member

Is that such a bad thing?

7. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Yes.....especially if you are trying to escape from the hells here on Earth.

8. 12years

12years Well-Known Member

Anything that looks like hell means bad to me, yes. But hey, to each his own.

9. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

I don't know but I'm afraid it may be worse if I kill myself.

10. shades

shades Staff Alumni

If you have any memory of what it was like before you were born that might give you a clue. If not, probably it'll probably be the same.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.