someone say something to me

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by darkrider, Mar 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darkrider

darkrider Well-Known Member

Someone tell me it will get better. I'm so drained by it all.
  2. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

It may not get great, but can get better. I am not going to say that there arent going to be bad days. I am living proof of that. will get better. There will be good days.

That thing is, you and I will never know what could be around the corner, if we actually did the deed.

And that is one thing that keeps me going.
  3. HOW

HOW Well-Known Member

Life is what you make out of it. That's why depression sucks and needs to get treated, you don't have enough energy to get up and do things instead you isolate yourself because it's easier. Life can be amazing but can be total sh!t as well, the harder you work the more you can get out of it. Depression can be treated. You just need to get help and open yourself to the world.

4. darkrider

darkrider Well-Known Member

I have a sunken feeling in my heart i've never felt before. I'm just all alone, always and forever.
  5. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Well you have come to the right place. I am alone too. And yep I know all about that sunken feeling in my heart as well.

But....we may just be words on a forum, but we are people. People like you who feel as you do. We have all, everyone of us here have been down the road of sadness, depression and suicidal ideations.

You will find friends here. And you are never alone when you have friends.:cool:
  6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: Darkrider, I'm sorry you are feeling this way. What is keeping you going at the moment hun? whatever it is,hold on to it. We're here to help,keep talking to us :handinhand:
  7. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

Hi darkrider,

I wanted to stop by and give you a warm consolatory greeting. Feeling empty and at odds with the world is terrible. :sad:. But sometimes life gets better. Stay safe, please.

8. Troubled2008

Troubled2008 Well-Known Member

You should drink some coffee and put on some techno music or something. Maybe find someone to box with and knock em out. Put some life back in those bones! If you have some peace inside and stay on the right path, things will work out!

9. shades

shades Staff Alumni

i've dug myself out many, many helps me alot...and thinking of those that would miss you :biggrin:
  10. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

It will get better :heart:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.