someone shoot me

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by LostMyMind, May 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LostMyMind

LostMyMind Well-Known Member

please. It appears the poison I made is going to be a painful death after reading more about it. Drat :mad:
  2. Tara

Tara Guest

:hug: thinking of you!
  3. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

A painful death doesn't sound appealing, does it? How about seeking help for what you're feeling? You may think death is the only way to stop the pain you are in, but it isn't. Tried talking to a doctor or a therapist? Hang on in there, you can get through this. :hug:
  4. TheBLA

TheBLA Well-Known Member

Well, now that you've hesitated a bit, thats good. Take this time now to please just pause, stop, think. I recommend you try to just sit back and think, stop all activities, distractions. Yes, depression really does leave your mind in a cloudy state, just like drugs and alcohol.
  5. LostMyMind

LostMyMind Well-Known Member

A painful death is not what I was expecting and no it's not very appealing. If it works tho it might be worth it.

I see a doctor and/or therapist once a week and can't say that it has helped at all. The therapist wants me to go to group therapy because of my avoidance behaviors (I avoid everything, social situations, things I use to enjoy doing etc) but I am extremely anti-social so going isn't going to do much for me.

I just wish I could sleep forever, no more schizophrenia, no more depression, no more problems. If I could just block this room in my house off well enough then I could do this other method. It sort of scares me tho because if it doesn't work I could end up even more mentally ill than I currently am. :sad:
  6. smackh2o

smackh2o SF Supporter

Sometimes you can put yourself in the fire and you get used to the heat. Sometimes you just get burned. The group thing is worth a try, i'm expecting to be sent to one of them sometime, that's if I actually ever get a therapist and not a waiting list. You should only try death after exausting all other possible solutions.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.