Someone suggested something on here...

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I think it could have been * @JDot * but i'm not 100pc certain. It was a few days ago I saw it on here. They suggested we have a clock that says ''now'' on it and I have since put a sign that says ''now '' on my laptop and clock, it is helping me tremendously with anxiety - thank you so much for the suggestion, it keeps me calm, stops me thinking of the past and future, such a small thing is helping crucially. I think this could help others too that's I why I'm making this post. Thanks :) If you have any more tips feel free to share :)

JDot

remember to drink plenty of water
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
I think it could have been * @JDot * but i'm not 100pc certain. It was a few days ago I saw it on here. They suggested we have a clock that says ''now'' on it and I have since put a sign that says ''now '' on my laptop and clock, it is helping me tremendously with anxiety - thank you so much for the suggestion, it keeps me calm, stops me thinking of the past and future, such a small thing is helping crucially. I think this could help others too that's I why I'm making this post. Thanks :) If you have any more tips feel free to share :)
Yeah I have a now clock. I love it. That's awesome that inspired you. https://www.amazon.com/Now-Clock-Me...pY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU&th=1

Lane

SF Pro
SF Supporter
I read this @Petal and I've been reminding myself, NOW. Thank you

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00