Someone talk to me please

Status
Not open for further replies.

windlepoons

I am sorry. What do they do to make you feel like this?
If you were not here you would be missed on this site, and your family would miss you too.

IV2010

my family would suffer guilt..or maybe not.
I'm tired of staying to prevent any more grief for them when all they give me is grief
I just can't seem to take that one last step when I want to so bad

windlepoons

Your reasoning is flawed, I think.
Have you spoken to them about how you feel? Do they really understand how they make you feel?

Not taking that last step is strength. Well done.

IV2010

Yes I've told the 'go between' daughter that they're playing with my life here, this is not a game and I am serious and am not just looking for attention.

I have calmed down now thanks so much windlespoons for being there.

my meds have kicked in for the huge headache I gave myself crying
wish I knew the 'magic mix' that would do the job properly!

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

I will go and try to sleep now....thank you again for answering my call for help..
until next time!!!!!

I want to die soooo bad....
why am I such a coward
hiya coward lol right belive me, i know i dont know ya and i cant read all your old posts cuz i have to use a magnifier and well my hand shakes and trying to get the mouse level is a nightmare lol, but i promise you got a hell of a lot strength than you think, than you will ever know, just sometimes you gotta dig deep to find it, find one thing to focus on not something like proper out of reach, or to be honest not even relationships why you not feel right cuz people will kick you and take the piddle not all if you lucky lol, but yes something to focus on and i know this bit not nice but fuck them, worry about you, i know it is hard and not nice, drop the angry and the hate there the ones that will send you over the quickest, but get you no where, turn the negative into positive bit by bit, you know that dark place in your head where people send you and that, erase is, swop it with proper funny moments, songs not depressive ones, not loves ones but ones that makes you feel alive inside, funny clips of programs, films, etc takes a bit of doing, then next time they try it is not so dark, you will find when or if they do say nasty things you will just smile, fake to start with then you will feel better, it is true smiling, laughing so helpes,and yes i know it is hard to smile or laugh believe me i do know but that is how i got through things, i lost my mind completely once like proper lol, but although i do get down cuz mainly i am lonely, i walk every where just giggling my ass off to my self, then i got the voices in my head like bantering which i love so turned all that into bantering fights lol they say some well funny things to each other lol, so when it is all dark, keep focus on that one thing and really try to do it on something that no one can take from you, then when you get there, focus on something a bit further but again not to far, even when your head is crazy you do actually program it still, sometimes it just gets all fuzzy, dont worry about everything, just focus on one,,,,,

1Lefty

SF Supporter
IV - I hope you're resting well as I write this, and that you read it when you wake up. I'm so sorry that you are receiving such pain from your family. I know from your posts what a compassionate and understanding person you are.
You have pulled me back from the edge before. There are so many here who care about you, let us pull you back from the edge. Many hugs to you.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
HI hun dam family eh you know i know how hard it is hun the pain inside but just know hun we do care abt you I CARE ABOUT YOU OKAY someday those children will wake up and see how dam cruel they are someday hun t hey will. As said hun your strength i know you don't feel it right now but your strength has kept many strong here. Keep posting okay hun keep reaching out here of all the people you deserve so much compasssion and care hun hugs to you

windlepoons

Yes I've told the 'go between' daughter that they're playing with my life here, this is not a game and I am serious and am not just looking for attention.

I have calmed down now thanks so much windlespoons for being there.

my meds have kicked in for the huge headache I gave myself crying
wish I knew the 'magic mix' that would do the job properly!

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

I will go and try to sleep now....thank you again for answering my call for help..
until next time!!!!!
Glad you are feeling a little better. Let's hope there is no next time but if there is, I am here as are many other good people to offer support.

IV2010

did sleep well..amazing pills.
barring a miracle my time is up..I'm done fighting this.
the odd person who cares about me will get over it..
my family don't care so there's no point in trying anymore. ..in fact I'm ashamed to call them my family.
i'm tired of their cruel games and they're now playing with my life.
thanks for being there for me..lov you all.

IV please listen to those here who care for you, me included. Always here for you. I don't wish to speak out of turn but your son would probably prefer you to stay on earth, work towards forgetting those hurt you and seeking the peace and joy you deserve.

1Lefty

SF Supporter
IV - I care, what can I do for you?

I know at times in my life, the family I chose (friends) treated me better than actual relatives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00