Someone to hold in Bed

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by AlexPeace, Jan 9, 2009.

1. AlexPeace

AlexPeace Active Member

I miss having someone to cuddle with & hold in bed,it's been so long........Does anyone else feel this way?
  2. DrowningInTears

DrowningInTears Well-Known Member

never had anyone to cuddle or hold sadly. :(
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I need someone to cuddle :(
  4. physician

physician Well-Known Member

I need too :sad:
  5. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

never had and never will, something I was really looking forward to, probably looking forward to this more then anything
  6. whybother?

whybother? Well-Known Member

thats the only thing that stops me from going to bed, the feeling of not having my g/f next to me , holding her in my arms, it upsets me to much :(
  7. MourningAngel

MourningAngel Well-Known Member

it sounds childish but soemtimes i hug my bed cover or a stuffed animal just to have something to hold, to have something in my arms. it helps a bit even though not much.:( i wish i could hug my b/f.
  8. whoamiboo

whoamiboo Active Member

It's amazing what some of us take for granted!!! I have a beautiful person in my life that I go to bed with each and every night. Yet, we never hold one another any longer. We have been together for 12 wonderful years, yet we take that cuddling and holding one another for granted!!! I know tonight that I am going to stop taking this for granted based on what you all have wished and prayed for and hold on to my loved one tonight when we are in bed. Even though this thread was not for me, it has made me realize some of my own issues.

For all of you that do not have that loved one to cuddle with or love.... I wish that you find that person to love and hold very soon in your life. It's a new year so good things (people) could come your way.
  9. alison

alison Well-Known Member

I fall asleep hugging stuffed animals every night.

meh, i need a boyfriend
  10. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

yes I miss that as well :( :cuddle2:
  11. Alexpt2

Alexpt2 Well-Known Member

every night bro

God damn it sucks sleeping alone
  12. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

It does suck sleeping alone. :( Sometimes I hug a pillow if I really need something to hold...
  13. lost43215

lost43215 Well-Known Member

Cuddling/snuggling is my favourite thing to do above everyone else. Sigh... I miss it....
  14. JohnADreams

JohnADreams Well-Known Member

Yeah, this is a bandwagon I don't mind jumping on. It's easy to miss something like that.
  15. kenny

kenny Well-Known Member

Me too.

My wife doesn't like to be held in bed. which makes it all the more difficult. :(
  16. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Even though I may try and convince myself otherwise, if I'm honest then yes I miss it.:sad:
  17. levitated-one

levitated-one Well-Known Member

I haven't had a proper relationship before, but have shared the bed with a few girls. And yes I do miss being loved and show affectionate love cuddle kisses. That was the past, now my social anxiety has kicked in and I'm not socializing anymore, I think because I've moved back to my parents house, they remind me of so many bad memories of the past when they abused me.
  18. plates

plates Well-Known Member

I'd rather hold someone (he knows who he is) in bed for hours than have meaningless sex with someone I don't especially like, and feeling like wtf was that about...
  19. ergo51

ergo51 Well-Known Member

Oh yeah............
  20. cinZamurai

cinZamurai Well-Known Member

Yeah its on the top 3 list of what I have loved most so I definably miss it.