Someone to talk to

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Matt93, Sep 23, 2010.

1. Matt93

Matt93 Well-Known Member

Alright, I'm new here, young, and alone.

I've had depressive periods for a good few years now, plus mania. I just started college 3 weeks ago, and took on 4 hard subjects. I met two new, yet amazing people too. Let's just call them Awesome1 and Awesome2. They're both two years older than I, and I've only known them now for a week and four days. But both have already started to help.

But, lately, being a "hormonal teen", as I was once described by a doctor *cough* DICK *cough* I've fallen for someone, and I'm completely taken by them, they're actually AMAZING and I love them. But have recently been ignoring me, even though, they know nothing of my feelings for them, but we've always been close, like really really close, and she never ignores me.

It's an absolute killer to me, really. I have gotten suicidal thoughts, but I'm strong enough to pull through them, normally.

Any advice, or even just talk about experiences you've also had?

2. Confused and Lost

Confused and Lost Well-Known Member

I know you will have heard this before as i sure have. Just you will find someone else and it will get easier and better and its not the end of the world blah blah blah...
    But i am yet again in the same position as you i still really like this guy even thou he stopped talkign to me 3 months ago and i always think of him when i am most down. But i have found it does get better and easier and try to not to choose just that person as i have found taht at sxith form there are many hot guys ^.^ so i keep my eyes open and hey some girls may me slightly scared to say anything to you but they may secretly like you ;)
    :) x
  3. Matt93

Matt93 Well-Known Member

I wish, I'm not the kind of guy, girls fall for. Long messy hair, tall, depressive, bisexual, publicly scared, and addicted to poetry... all the hot girls, want 'bad guys' and I can't be that kind of guy. Give me freedom from emotion, give me freedom.
  4. Confused and Lost

Confused and Lost Well-Known Member

Right one not all girls like 'bad guys'. Me for example would seriously love the sound of your description haha. I dig guys with long hair, and guys who are taller than me :p Addicted to poetry is sweet as then you could be the soppy romantic type haha. See that aint bad at all not everyone loves teh smoking 'hardcore' guys to be very hoest its an instant turn off LOL!
    :) x